Valued Contributor

@Remar@Add one more John Hardy ring, a  wide classic chain muti-row  7 band ring to my inventory. As of September 01 I have officially retired after 34 years.I have been wanting this ring for over two years.

The price ($500.00) was more than I wanted to pay. Majority of my John Hardy  jewelry I have purchased at TJ Maxx at a very discounted price.With the exception of a bracelet I purchased for $600.00@ Neiman Marcus Last Call (retail for over a thousand dollars) to celebrate  30 years on my job.

Since I am retiring & my birthday is in late September. This is my retirement and Birthday and early Xmas gift to me. ☺JR Dunn gave me  10% off as a repeated customer. Even after taxes and next day delivery my cost was $507.00. 

I received it today,very unique design(20mm)wearing it on my middle finger.Beautuful.

Super Contributor

Congratulations on your retirement! I'm so glad you got the ring you've wanted for 2 years. My husband and I were at TJ Maxx the other night and they had a few John Hardy pieces. I agree that you can find some great deals there. I fell in love with a Morganite ring surrounded by diamonds. When I tried it on though it felt so light. The stone was beautiful but I just couldn't see spending $500 on a ring that had so little gold in it. I do love that store because they get new things in all the time. I always head straight to the jewelry counter. Lol! My husband loved the ring too but he agreed that it was just too light and that we would be able to find another one we both liked that had a bigger stone and more gold. I've wanted a Morganite piece for years.

Early happy birthday to you! How great that you were able to get the ring you wanted not only for your retirement but for your birthday. Post a picture if you're able to. I would love to see it.

Valued Contributor

@Remar Just  return from a short trip to Naples Fla on Monday. T.j Maxx does have great deals on John Hardy and other designer jewelry.They are also getting more Lagos jewelry in my area.If you have a Neman Marcus Last call in your area,try them for your jewelry purchases.Thanks for the early birthday greetings.

As I stated before,even though I was a Supervisor in county government,and could do almost anything with computers,I am a dud when taking pictures and forwarding them with my phone.

Call me old fashion,I only used my cell phone to received and make calls. The ring I purchase John Hardy Classic Chain ring ;SKU 5DSR38075/ Model RB999530.I have received many compliments. As with anything I purchased,I don't purchase for compliments,but when received,it's nice

Keep looking for your Morganite piece,you will find the right one, and at a great price.