Honored Contributor

Jewelry Show 2/23/22

[ Edited ]

It was great to see Lisa Mason she was such a great host, nice voice, informative,  witty without being silly.

Such a contrast to the show host currently featured fast talking,  sounds like an L.P. turned up to 78 speed can she take a breath---SHEESH  And self focused (I is her favorite  pronoun 😄)...And please let's be realistic compare apple's to apples 

.no one is going to mistake Diamonique for real diamonds a truer comparison would be to compare this jewelry  to fashion jewelry  at Dillards

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    If i were still buying jewelry, I would buy from Amy.   

I know Lisa s a favorite of many and I agree she is a wonderful actress.  Happy she looks well, but I still don't plan to buy what she touts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry Shows 2/23/22

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Spurt    If i were still buying jewelry, I would buy from Amy.   

I know Lisa s a favorite of many and I agree she is a wonderful actress.  Happy she looks well, but I still don't plan to buy what she touts.

@millieshops

To each their own sorry I had to turn the  channel,  she gets on my nerves. Glad you enjoy her shows but no sales from me. Agree to disagree I guess.  Have a good day 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt actually I enjoyed today's show with amy.i think she's really darling.yes,I watched Lisa Mason over the yrs,and enjoyed her shows also.i saw 4 pieces I would of liked to buy,but held off.maybe a free shipping day will be coming.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt    Who I like when it comes to jewelry really has little effect on QVC's bottom line.  I made a decision to stop buying jewelry a few months before LisaR left the air.  I do believe one reason I have been able to stick to my vow is her absence.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry Show 2/23/22

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed the show, as I like diamonique and I like Amy.  However, I am sooooo tired of her fascination with reality TV stars like the Kardashians.  That's when I zone out. 

That's what she patterns her own diamonique styles ater, as she's always going on about them (without saying their names of course).  Today is was the Kardashian sister that recently got engaged with a 10-carat engagement ring.  Amy had it copied for QVC, and drooled over it.  OK, to each their own.  I just find a 10-carat diamond simulate very cheesy (unless you really can have a real diamond of that size) and screams "are you kidding me with that??"

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    I often wonder if Amy really believes people who see her wear her obvious CZs, actually think they're real?  My guess is there are many laughing behind her back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

For several years I worked in a fine jewelry store and had to take courses in diamonds and colored gemstones (and pass the exams) before we were allowed to sell the merchandise on the floor.  One of the things we were taught was that the average size engagement ring was under a carat at the time.  As time went by we saw for ourselves that most of the young men that came in to buy engagement rings wanted at least a carat as per the request of their future fiances.  People often wanted what they saw someone famous wearing whether or not it was realistic for their own personal budget.