Honored Contributor

Watching JTV today off and on.  Very pretty Herkimer pieces.  I wonder why there are so many male hosts on there.  I prefer to see women present jewelry.  Just my preference.  Nothing wrong with male hosts just my preference.  They seem to have more male hosts than other channels, or maybe it's just the same ones all the time lol.  Anyway I purchased a lapis ring today.  Free shipping. Yipeeee.  For those who love and collect crosses they just showed a hirkimer cross that is beautiful.  Item HKR012.  Have a nice evening ladies.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Watching JTV today off and on.  Very pretty Herkimer pieces.  I wonder why there are so many male hosts on there.  I prefer to see women present jewelry.  Just my preference.  Nothing wrong with male hosts just my preference.  They seem to have more male hosts than other channels, or maybe it's just the same ones all the time lol.  Anyway I purchased a lapis ring today.  Free shipping. Yipeeee.  For those who love and collect crosses they just showed a hirkimer cross that is beautiful.  Item HKR012.  Have a nice evening ladies.

Yes the Herkimer pieces are pretty. From what I see on JTV the male host give a lot of history behind the gems and the ladies are the one who model most of the items. I kinda like the combined hosts as I have learned a lot about the different types of gem stones. 

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yes the Herkimer pieces are pretty. From what I see on JTV the male host give a lot of history behind the gems and the ladies are the one who model most of the items. I kinda like the combined hosts as I have learned a lot about the different types of gem stones. 

You know I did notice that tonight.  This guy gave all kinds of information about the hirkimers.  It was interesting after I took the time to listen.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That's because it's revolving door in terms of hosts on JTV but it's always  women they dump.  Granted the male hosts have a wealth of knowledge regarding gems and jewelry.  So do some of the long time female hosts and they aren't just there for show.  It's the younger, newer female hosts who are just there to model the jewelry.  I saw that Herkimer cross, I thought about but the fever passed.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's because it's revolving door in terms of hosts on JTV but it's always  women they dump.  Granted the male hosts have a wealth of knowledge regarding gems and jewelry.  So do some of the long time female hosts and they aren't just there for show.  It's the younger, newer female hosts who are just there to model the jewelry.  I saw that Herkimer cross, I thought about but the fever passed.

I guess I have not been watching that long as I have only seen 3 male hosts and the other males have been vendors (who seem to want to be the host and sell). I also noticed Wendi from EVIVE has joined the JTV host lineup.  I like JTV but have to turn the television off as my wallet is on the edge. I almost caught the fever with those Bella Luce round talbe items for $25!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I guess I have not been watching that long as I have only seen 3 male hosts and the other males have been vendors (who seem to want to be the host and sell). I also noticed Wendi from EVIVE has joined the JTV host lineup.  I like JTV but have to turn the television off as my wallet is on the edge. I almost caught the fever with those Bella Luce round talbe items for $25!

it  probably is just 3.  I am probably seeing the same ones over and over lol.  I don;t watch much but it has been snowing all day where I am so I watched today and got the lapis ring that was on the turn table.   It was under $35 and stretch pay and free shipping, so I brightened my day lol.  

Honored Contributor

I like all the guys, they are knowledgeable & entertaining.

The women are not just models, several of them are certified jewelers, been with the network for many years.

It's a jewelry network, they don't have to fool around with kitchen appliances & shoes.

I've ordered a couple of things from them.   No complaints here.

I can watch JTV better than I can watch QVC with their antics & silliness.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I like all the guys, they are knowledgeable & entertaining.

The women are not just models, several of them are certified jewelers, been with the network for many years.

It's a jewelry network, they don't have to fool around with kitchen appliances & shoes.

I've ordered a couple of things from them.   No complaints here.

I can watch JTV better than I can watch QVC with their antics & silliness.

I agree, I find myself watching them more and more.  There are some lovely pieces on JTV. 

Honored Contributor

Must say, I’ve bought many loose gems from them, after having them appraised, I’ve been very glad.

I saw Tanzanite, Chrome Diopside, Morganite, Tsavorite, Paraba Tourmaline, and Kunzite in loose stones available there way before they became so prevalent in other sites. 

Enjoy the male hosts, I also think there are just three.  They know so much.  The founder died a few years ago, but when he was on, he offered some awesome deals.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Does JTV have a 'Today's Special Value'? I seem to always look for one but never can find it.