Honored Contributor

I wish JTV would bring back their loose gem shows. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee    JTVExtra sells loose gemstones. they live stream  and on my cable they share time on a channel with TVON and GemHunter.   i think the loose gem shows are tues and thursdays.  Look for JTVExtra Live Stream

last nite there were Sphalerites, Sphene, Demantoid, Moissonite, Zircon and welo opals many calibrated and sold in pairs, and some parcels...

Honored Contributor

Thank you! @CatsyCline 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thank you! @CatsyCline 

you're welcome!

meant to add these gem shows were on air  and streaming 7 to 10pm eastern time

Respected Contributor

I've never purchased from JTV but browse their website.  I've noticed that some of their "fine" jewelry is labeled Pre-owned.  That cannot be the same as QVC's As Is. Would someone please enlighten me?

Trusted Contributor

@lulu1  I believe those are returns.

Trusted Contributor

JTV only has 3 guy hosts, but they seem to be on pretty regularly.  I notice they don't do shows together (guys only) like they used to... wonder why?  They were pretty entertaining as a group of 3 on Friday nights. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I've never purchased from JTV but browse their website.  I've noticed that some of their "fine" jewelry is labeled Pre-owned.  That cannot be the same as QVC's As Is. Would someone please enlighten me?

@lulu1, you can buy anything from them pre-owned, not just the fine jewelry.  Just type Pre-owned in their search bar and all the various types of jewelry will come up.

Yes it is just like QVC's "as-is."  If you read the product description for something that is labeled pre-owned, this is what it says:

This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by JTV.  

Honored Contributor
It took me awhile to get use to the male hosts. They actually know a lot about different stones and where they come from. I have purchased several lovely rings with no shipping or handling charges. They ship really fast. I ordered a ring Friday and received it Monday. Guess they do things different in Tennessee lol. Also when they do in the rare occasion have a model for the jewelry they always wear very cute dresses.
Honored Contributor

I shop JTV on occasion--mostly for pearls and only when there is free shipping----I ordered a pair of golden south sea earrings  over the weekend, that were on sale  plus free shipping plus extra $5 off plus flash sale for that hour---- have had good luck mostly but have gotten some garbage that I sent back--they ship very fast and also do returns quickly too.  They also will match a price reduction for a month, if you bought something at a higher price.