Contributor
I really enjoyed Jill and David Dangle'a presentation of the JR Private Collection pieces. It was an informative and heartfelt presentation made even more special (to me) by having Melissa call in and share some special Joan stories. I ordered the flower pin and hope it is as lovely in person as it looked on air!
Respected Contributor

I also ordered the flower pin as well as the A-D bee pins which were stunning!  I hope David brings more pieces of this quality as it reminds me of years ago when Joan first came on the Q and OMG did she have the most gorgeous collections (which I treasure to this day).  Her enamel work is beyond compare.  I still have and adore her A-D victorian charm necklace which is one of my favorites. Her "Chanel" look leather and gold chain earrings, necklace and bracelet.  Her pearls, her earrings, her bees!  They were and still are the most beautiful jewelry I have.  Her A-D selections were incredible.  Thank you David for bringing this quality back to us and not that cheap plastic that was in her line for the last several years.  I miss Joan but David is a real sweetheart and a joy to watch.

Respected Contributor

Re: JR Private Collection

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed the private collection show also.  It was fun.  I hope they do more Joan Rivers Private Collection shows.  Even when I did not buy anything, I always enjoyed Joan talking about her jewelry. I ended up purchasing the ruby, amethyst, turquoise necklace copy which QVC named The Favorite.    The original was a beauty.  I hope QVC/Joan Rivers copy is a wow.

Honored Contributor

After seeing a reminder of what Joan's jewelry used to be like, such fine design, realistic copies of her Russian pieces, and unusual bees, I hope David will continue down this road w/ the collection. So much better than the statement necklaces that are everywhere and those darn leverback drop plastic looking earring sets. Let's move on...move "back" to the better stuff.