Contributor

Just wanted to post that Vincenza Style Jewelry Shows today are so disappointing.

I've been flipping back & forth to QVC today & they are showing the same thngs over & over & over again. These shows just aren't like they used to be. Just wanted to say !! Does anyone agree?

Respected Contributor

Re: JEWELRY DAY DISAPPOINTING

I was just thinking there are some cool items in these shows. Up to date and modern.

Honored Contributor

Nothing I'd wear from what I've seen so far. Turned off.

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of anything Bronzo so it's not hard to say no.

I don't want to own anything filled with resin or silicone with a candy coated shell (I mean a 14k or 18k shell).

Most of the 14k Gold and Silver are just too expensive.

Sooooo.... I'm enjoying watching but have not been tempted to buy anything at all.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

I agree. There is not one thing that is tempting me to buy. It's not like it used to be when the prices of gold and silver were much lower.

Honored Contributor

I finally bought the two tone Bronzo watch, but I agree it's the same product over and over again.

Honored Contributor

The watch was the ONLY thing that caught my serious interest. It's really beautiful..... but I have a great watch and I rarely switch....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I was really hoping to find some more positive comments about the Vicenza Jewelry Day yesterday. I thought there was a great variety of items AND prices. It's been a long time since I've actually watched the Q and, while I missed seeing Lisa in Italy, I think the Q did a great job presenting. I know a lot of people are anti-Bronzo, but I have to say that I own many pieces and every one of them looks as good as the day I bought them.

If the truth be known, maybe it was just the fact that it was all-day jewelry that I enjoyed the most! Those days seem few and far between among all of the shopping channels anymore...

Esteemed Contributor

I actually saw many items I loved! Only plan to get a couple though. The pave trimmed hoops in black and bangle to match to wear for a wedding reception. Plus a rose gold earring to go with a blush outfit for a spring wedding chowder.
Occasional Contributor

The show is not the same without Lisa. I found it very boring and turned it off. The highlight of the show was Italy and it lost it's special feeling. Lisa made the pieces stand out. Not so much with Rick (can't understand why they have him hosting jewelry).