Esteemed Contributor

Paging @Jersey Born 

Do I need the tiger/cherry blossom cuff to add to my big cat collection?

Honored Contributor

I liked two of the options but thought it was overpriced.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 It is very possible that you do! I have been pondering that question all day, myself.  It is extremely unique, It has a handsome tiger and a beautiful bunch of cherry blossoms with PINK (my very favorite color).  You will not see yourself coming and going in it. 

Did you spring for it?  I thought the price was rather reasonable.  Not sure I would wear it with our tiger ring, though.  I kind of think a larger cherry blossom enameled ring, with a single blossom might work better with the tiger/blossom cuff for some reason.

Good luck with your decision.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born 

I'm still wavering but I think I'm going to pull the trigger. I agree, you can't wear the tiger ring with this....and I might not wear a ring at all with this, or maybe just a tiny diamond band at most!

Trusted Contributor

Pass.  I guess JAI is just not for me.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 Did you order it?  Did ya?  Did ya?  Inquiring minds want to know!  LOL.  It is lovely.

Respected Contributor

I like the idea of bracelets more then the actual wearing of them.  I just can't stand the clinkity clanking of them hitting on my desk & counters all day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@Sammycat1 Did you order it?  Did ya?  Did ya?  Inquiring minds want to know!  LOL.  It is lovely.

@Jersey Born 

Well, you kind of double-dog dared me.  YES!  I had to have it.  I'll let you know what it looks like when it arrives.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 , I very much look forward to your review.  I hope you love it!

Honored Contributor

jai olive.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein