Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@violann I love the look of chunky silver (or chunky gold) on a wrist or neck. I also like the look of all three bracelets together, for some reason. There is something wonderful and significant about a solid, substantial link necklace or bracelet, at least to me, there is.    

@Jersey Born   ITA. I've always loved that look of chunky silver jewelry. It makes a statement. 

Valued Contributor

What does anyone think about the accompanying pieces, the 2 types of earrings and the ring? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JAI TSV Bracelet

[ Edited ]

I like chunky bracelets occasionally too.  Anyone watch the video with the host wearing it? It doesn't look that great on her--maybe she needs a different size.

The Fan Collection is calling to me more than this TSV. We'll see when officially presented.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@violann  I think one would be enough and then I'd mix with bracelets of different links and maybe toss in a bangle.  It's more interesting IMO to mix it up w/ different widths, textures. This coming from a 6 1/2" wrist who wears at least 5 asst. bangles w/ a watch, maybe my diamond tennis bracelet thrown in, too all on one arm. Be prepared for lots of jingle/noise. Lol 

LOVE this!!

Honored Contributor

@violann   If you like the idea of piling on bracelets, as I do, see my reply to the thread about measuring for bracelets. Different lengths (sizes) keep them from laying on top of each other. 

Respected Contributor

I Like it but years ago I bought a really chunky (25 g) SS bracelet on Q for under $50.  I cannot justify these outrageous prices for SS especially now.  And I don't NEED another bracelet.  

Honored Contributor

I love this chunky bracelet.  I am not looking to buy anything right now but I think it is super nice.Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI TSV Bracelet

[ Edited ]

You should wear bracelets in odd numbers.  So one or three or five.  Too big for three for sure!  Just one is fine.

The bracelets are OK.  Not wild over them.  Not wild over the entire collection this time.  Not buying anything.  Waiting for Ultra Fine Silver.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan this this bracelet after seeing it presented.  I did, however, order the Heaven angel wings bracelet in xs.  I love anything angel wings.

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I liked it but feel it will be too bulky for my 6 inch wrist. 

DAC03420-F0F2-4B27-BB58-AA3B85F6D12F.jpeg

I agree totally.