Honored Contributor

Scott featured a leopard tail wrap ring (and bracelet too) on Instagram.  Would like to get a good look at those, but they're not up yet.

Respected Contributor

@lmt. He's a little cutie!  I have that ring and love wearing it!

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

I ordered the TSV via the pre-sale link. I love to layer so this piece is perfect with my other chain items of his.

I'm been wanting a few of the leopard enhancers; the new one is lovely as well. Depending on the intro-price, I may buy that one. I don't care for the new bangle, cuffs or rings so no pressure to buy, lol.

@SahmIam  Enjoy the TSV bracelet!

I have my eye on this little guy. 

JAI Sterling Silver Leopard Ring - J346047

@lmt

He's a must....you'll love him.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any JAI pieces.  I got an email showing the TSV bracelet.  I know Jill Bauer raves about her bracelet.  It seems like a nice chunky bracelet for the money.  Deciding if I should order it.

Super Contributor

For those who are not sure about the JAI box link pieces - I don't think they are masculine. I can see how one might think that at first. But, these pieces have slightly rounded links. That makes them both more comfortable and more feminine. For those that get the TSV, enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Scott featured a leopard tail wrap ring (and bracelet too) on Instagram.  Would like to get a good look at those, but they're not up yet.

Is this the ring you're referring to?

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

@lmt  Yes!  That's it; thanks for posting!

Super Contributor

Re: JAI Purchases

[ Edited ]

I ordered the basketweave bracelet with the gold on the ends.  I went ahead and ordered it because I wanted one of the silver necklaces with gold balls during the last JAI shows, but the necklace sold out.  I don't want that to happen again.  I was thinking that perhaps there would be special pricing offered tomorrow on some items.  I think that necklace was at a special price, and then the price went up.  It has been on waitlist for a while.  I hope there will be sale prices in addition to the new items (or perhaps on the new items.)

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed  That has happened to me a few times as well. I ordered early and then call in for the price adjustment if the item goes down; best of both worlds.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky The Jai box chain pieces are very nice.  I got a necklace and bracelet earlier this year.  The TSV is chunkier than the one I have.  It looks like a nice piece.