Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac's Ceramic Watches Feedback?

I have the white one. One day I decided I had to have it, and I ordered it. I wear it every single day, although I own many other watches. I love it so much, and the best part is that I can actually see the time because the hands are black against the white background.

I think it's one of my all-time favorite watches.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2014 librisfb said:

I have two of these watches, one black and one blush. I also have the yellow version with the flowers around the bezel (it's fun and it makes me smile) and his dressier ceramic in brown. Clearly, I have a little 'thing' for ceramic watches! (Yup, got a Ripka one too : - )

J158222 is a great watch, IMHO. I wear the blush for weekend/casual. The black feels a little dressier, in a sporty way, and I wear it to work and to play.

About size. I like big watches, so take my opinion here with that in mind: it's on the large side of medium, or the small side of large. I have a fairly small wrist (6 inches), and this watch takes up most of it (picture below). But it's also comfortable, easy to read (size helps!) and I do not feel overwhelmed by the watch (again, I like big watches.)

If you hate big watches, this one may push out to your limits, or even go past them. But if you're up for it, take the chance. You can always send it back and if the size isn't a deal breaker for you, I think you'll love the watch.

I too have the yellow with the flowers(looks more abstract to me but love it). It is very spring summer and get a lot of compliments on it. It goes with a lot. I also have two of his with the baguettes around the face, one in white and one in brown, love both of these as well. I do like the size of my yellow one with the flowers around the border better, a bit more dainty in size, not a lot but better for me. I got all 3 in small, fit perfect and love all 3. They are larger than watches I would have normally got or worn but love them anyway, love watches and these are favorites, 3 I have that is.

Valued Contributor

There are some serious collectors of this watch here. Lol So I am wondering if Issac will make this style ever in gold tone? If so, I fear that I will have zip for control. I keep visiting the ones with flowers, and the "as is" trying so hard to refrain. The Sunflower is so cute!
Contributor

I have three of these watches. They look good and feel substantial. There are more expensive ceramics that don't compare to these.

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2014 Lally said:

Thanks for sharing that info. Yours sounds really nice. Do you mind saying where you purchased your watch? I would really like a yellow tone finish with the ceramic.

Amazon- it has a great selection of ceramic watches-

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2014 stilltamn8r said:
On 3/20/2014 Lally said:

Thanks for sharing that info. Yours sounds really nice. Do you mind saying where you purchased your watch? I would really like a yellow tone finish with the ceramic.

Amazon- it has a great selection of ceramic watches-

Big thank you...

Respected Contributor

I have 4 of these watches and love them. I own the pink, white, yellow and light blue. They have a great fit and are not too heavy. Awesome watch.

Deb

Super Contributor

I have Issac's first ceramic watch that he did in the Nantucket Blue color. I have a small wrist and I ordered the small and it fits perfectly. I love it. The face is big but not too big. It is totally in proportion to my small wrist. I love it because it is so comfortable and cool in the summer. On hot days during the summer, I cannot wear watches that are made out of base metal etc. because they irritate my skin and sometimes even leather watches chafe my skin when it is really hot out. That does not happen to me with the ceramic. I live near the ocean and the blue color jumped out at me. It just seemed so pretty for a summer watch and the blue reminds me of the water.

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone changed their battery? Do you bring it to a jeweler? I thought QVC suggested that you send the watch back to Isaac to have the battery changed.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I have a ceramic watch in white with gold detailing from Android that I bought at ShopHQ two years ago. It's the nicest one I've seen and it's an automatic movement so you never need a battery.