Super Contributor

Re: Issac's Ceramic Watches Feedback?

Wow! I have no idea why the pic came out so large, I can't resize it for some reason. Mods, delete it if it messes with the thread. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Wow! I came home just now to read all of your great replies. Thank you so much. Clearly there's a love affair going on with this watch. I love the photos. That really helped me get a sense of the size. Well that's it. I simply must have one now, even though it's silver tone. Now to decide on a light color and the size. My wrist is about 6". Bisque or Citron...hmmm...Vote here. And don't you all dare say get both. I have to ease into this new addiction. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For me, the Isaac ceramic is on the small side. The only reason I got it is the unusual yellow color. It's a soft butter shade; usually yellow ceramics are really a bright mustard shade which I don't like. It is heavier than a stainless watch but when it's properly sized you don't even notice the weight. Before you buy, check the ceramics at ShopHQ. They have a much larger selection. They list the case size in millimeters so keep in mind that one inch equals 25mm. The Isaac watch is about 33mm. I like mine to be about 40mm. I don't think Isaac's watch has a very pretty dial.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have the black, pink, brown and citron. The citron is ivory. I had a hard time deciding between the bisque and the citron. Citron won out and I love it. Mine has no green in it WSE and it is strictly ivory which I knew from the presentation.

The citron will go with everything if you are looking for a lighter color. I did not want a stark white one.

Honored Contributor

You can add me as a fan too. I was skeptical, but Isaac's are the best! I have Nantucket ble, green tea, and grey. Smile

Honored Contributor

If anyone is looking for a small ceramic watch, the Rue La La website has several that are the hard-to-find 1" in diameter. They're Sturhling which is a good brand, and they are under $100. They're very pretty and feminine too.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I ordered the Citron, since y'all said the cream goes with so much. I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks to everyone for recs.
Valued Contributor

It's a great watch. I have two of them. I'd like more! There are over 1300 reviews saying what a great watch it is. There are a few available on ""as is"" if you are looking for a deal.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the pale pink when it was a tsv- beautifully made but I found it to be heavy on the wrist so I returned it. With all the colors he keeps introducing I'm so tempted to try it again!! But I know the weight will be bothersome.

Regular Contributor

On 3/20/2014 expatgal said:

I'm almost ashamed to admit I have 8 of these ceramics. They are perfection for my 6-1/4" wrist, don't overwhelm it, and look really expensive. My last one is the Pale Bisque and it is stunning, especially the face. My watch doesn't look as large on the wrist as the pic posted above. Here's a pic I did with my white one with some M. Dawkins jewelry:

LOL! I'm glad to read I'm not alone in having a number of Isaac's ceramic watches! I have white, black, chocolate, cobalt, Nantucket blue, taupe, hematine, sunflower, and pale bisque. Guess you could say I'm a big fan of this watch!