Valued Contributor

Issac's Ceramic Watches Feedback?

Hi, I'm looking for feedback on Issac Mizrahi's ceramic watch J158222. Normally, I wear yellow gold watches, but there's something calling me to try a ceramic timepiece. The color Bisque and Citron look nice. I'm not sure about the overall size. Me and big watches are not good friends. Thanks for input.

Super Contributor

Re: Issac's Ceramic Watches Feedback?

just got a white ceramic- not an Isaac but an Invicta- it is large..and I am small...had to have the jeweler take 8 links out of it..but I LOVE it! I just love the ceramic watches and I am a gold girl from way back... and a watch lover that owns csome really nice timepieces--- It may sound silly but this inexpensive Invicta is going to be my new favorite especially for spring... Be careful though, they are very fragile- I was advised to keep my links as they can break easily...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing that info. Yours sounds really nice. Do you mind saying where you purchased your watch? I would really like a yellow tone finish with the ceramic.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two of these watches and I'm eyeing a third. So comfortable to wear because they come in four bracelet lengths. They are not super oversized nor do I find mine to be heavy.

FYI: if it makes any difference, the black and white watches are dead on ringers for Chanel which retail around $3500.00.

You can always check out the "bay" but QVC has the return policy if you don't like the watch for some reason.

Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2014 queendiva said:

I have two of these watches and I'm eyeing a third. So comfortable to wear because they come in four bracelet lengths. They are not super oversized nor do I find mine to be heavy.

FYI: if it makes any difference, the black and white watches are dead on ringers for Chanel which retail around $3500.00.

You can always check out the "bay" but QVC has the return policy if you don't like the watch for some reason.

What colors did you get? Did they offer them in yellow tone? I so appreciate your sharing your thoughts. I adore watches and admit to owning more than a few.

Honored Contributor

I have his first basic ceramic watch in white. Its my go to out of the four watches I own. Still on its first battery after 2 1/2 years.

Frequent Contributor

I have two of these watches, one black and one blush. I also have the yellow version with the flowers around the bezel (it's fun and it makes me smile) and his dressier ceramic in brown. Clearly, I have a little 'thing' for ceramic watches! (Yup, got a Ripka one too : - )

J158222 is a great watch, IMHO. I wear the blush for weekend/casual. The black feels a little dressier, in a sporty way, and I wear it to work and to play.

About size. I like big watches, so take my opinion here with that in mind: it's on the large side of medium, or the small side of large. I have a fairly small wrist (6 inches), and this watch takes up most of it (picture below). But it's also comfortable, easy to read (size helps!) and I do not feel overwhelmed by the watch (again, I like big watches.)

If you hate big watches, this one may push out to your limits, or even go past them. But if you're up for it, take the chance. You can always send it back and if the size isn't a deal breaker for you, I think you'll love the watch.

Super Contributor

I got the colbalt blue and I love it. It is the only watch that fits my wrist the way I want it to. I got the small and it fits perfectly. Probably going to get another, but confused about what color I want - too many to choose from!!

Honored Contributor

I first got the Blush Pink ceramic watch and have really loved it. I recently purchased the Hematine color ........ it's a gorgeous smokey chrome color .... looks metallic but has the comfort of ceramic. Stunning!!

Super Contributor

I'm almost ashamed to admit I have 8 of these ceramics. They are perfection for my 6-1/4" wrist, don't overwhelm it, and look really expensive. My last one is the Pale Bisque and it is stunning, especially the face. My watch doesn't look as large on the wrist as the pic posted above. Here's a pic I did with my white one with some M. Dawkins jewelry: