Trusted Contributor

I just looked up the hallmark JS & it seems to be JS Creations.  If you look at the photos on their home page it looks like they make ladies bands with a lot of blue diamond styles.  I used to work for a high end jewelry store.  Bring the ring in to any jewelry store & there is always a diamond tester handy.  There is no charge for them to inspect the ring & test the stones to see if they are diamond.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Judith Ripka is very clear with her hallmarks.  If it does not say her hallmark, it is not Judith Ripka.

Question... I bought the Judith Ripka sterling Silver ring with large half bezel Blue Topaz center stone. 2 side Peridot ring. Several years ago. All of her style. I looked at underneath and says only ‘925’ from QVC. Anyone know if she used to only have these markings? Thank you!
Super Contributor

I agree. It's a blue diamond Affinity ring. You got a good price. I didn't read through all the comments so I don't know if you're had the diamonds checked or not. From the picture I would say it's 100% blue diamonds.

Regular Contributor

It means it is 99.9% sterling silver - the real mcoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is This Judith Ripka?

[ Edited ]

My friend has that ring with red diamonds. She said it's Affinity. She said she's had it for a while and it still looks the same.

ETA - My friend said she kept her receipt and that it says the ring has 1/4 cttw of diamonds on it.

Honored Contributor

What a deal you got.  My first thought when I saw the picture was Judith Ripka uses larger stones and the scale of the ring seems too small on your hand.  Like the nail polish !

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Mswanson502  this doesn't look like Judith Ripka at all.  The diamonds are a dead giveaway, the pave work, the texturing...

Hope you love and enjoy your ring.

I did find the video with a 2015 presentation.  It was selling for $89 then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVssP3mZlNo

Trusted Contributor

That's not Judith Ripka it is Affinity Diamond ring with blue diamonds. I have the earrings.

New Contributor

This i an Affinity diamond ring.