Occasional Contributor

Is This Judith Ripka?

Is This Judith Ripka? ABM_1547156346.jpg
I bought this ring online, used, and I just realized that the markings aren't correct. The person said they bought it on QVC in 2016. The band says 925 JS China. I don't know what JS stands for. All my other jewelry is marked with her initials, JR. Has anyone seen this?
Honored Contributor

Re: Is This Judith Ripka?

If you posted a pic, it's not showing for me.  Review pic posting under Wlcome Get Started from the menu on the left column of this page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

it certainly LOOKS like a genuine JR.  i googled around a bit, and it seems that she had done some overseas production. used to be thailand. another poster from a old thread said the ring that she got was marked china.  i hope at least you got it at a good price. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  you can open the image by clicking on the little image box. 

Occasional Contributor

I got an awesome price! I only paid $41! I honestly don't care if it is unless I decide to sell it in a couple of years. I love the ring. It's definitely sterling silver. It passed the magnet test. I don't know what the stones are, but they're a beautiful blue.
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, I did follow the post about how to load pics. For whatever reason, it's showing up for me only on the mobile version. On the desktop version, I have to click on the picture thumbnail next to the top of my paragraph. Hopefully you can do that. 😊
Honored Contributor

/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/149059iE3C57D62573BDB3C/image-size/original?v=1.0&px=-1

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@Kachina624  you can open the image by clicking on the little image box. 

@kittyloo.  No, I can't.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine45.  Now I see what you posted.  You're very helpful today.  What is the stone?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sunshine45.  Now I see what you posted.  You're very helpful today.  What is the stone?

LOL @Kachina624 i try........

looks to me like it may be either blue topaz, blue diamonique, or do they make blue spinel?

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb