Respected Contributor

@crazy4bears wrote:

I have a beautiful two-tone Imperial Gold bracelet I bought way back when it was on the Q. It has 14kt gold down the both sides and 14kt white gold down the middle. Has the safety latches too.  I just love it because I wear alot of two-tone jewelry. 

I have that one, too.  It was a TSV over 16 years ago!  It's a beauty.

Contributor

The TVS was hollow and had a spring ring clasp.The imperial gold had a fold over clasp.

Esteemed Contributor

While the TSV was very pretty, it's one you can't wear every day. I paid $800 plus on a 17 gram bracelet that dented so bad I sold it for scrap gold. Same thing happened with the TSV bracelet that came in yellow, white and two tone a few years back. I bought the yellow bracelet and necklace and both dented. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold!

[ Edited ]

I thought Linda had been gone a lot longer than 7 years, since the cost of gold escalated so much. I also prefer much wider pieces.

Honored Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold!

[ Edited ]

I like the fold over clasp better then those magnet thingies. they stick to the grocery carts and pull apart. LOL

I had on a silver bracelet one time and it was a PITA to wear felt like magnet woman. Sent it back to HSN LOL

imageedit_12_7267559692 (1).gif

Respected Contributor

I was at an ice show years ago and the woman in front of me had an imperial gold bracelet on.  I struck up a conversation with her and showed her my mirawheat, told her I bought it at Q and what I'd paid for it.   She was friendly until I told her that.  I guess she must've purchased her bracelet at a retail store and paid a lot more?  Anyway, she looked down her nose at me, literally said, "Hmmph", turned around and never looked back again.  

I guess Q really was giving us great prices back then.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I never pay retail like at an jewelry store . Mark up is like 100%.

Lucky, if you can find one that will sell at 50%.

Pawn shop and Sam's and Q for me. If you can get a deal from a private sale with the gal having the original bill of sale and the certificate showing if it's I one or S I , etc. Then you can get a deal. Just walking into a Mall jewelry store and buying something I would never do. Have to have so much money you didn't care.

Occasional Visitor

The other night I saw Linda Oehm on QVC selling Imperial Gold~AGAIN.  Imperial Gold and Linda Oehm were the sole reason I started watching QCV. I own many, many pieces of Imperial Gold, and bought all my pieces with a lifetime warranty believing Linda Oehm’s words that lifetime meant lifetime.  Please do not misunderstand, I love Imperial Gold and am glad that QVC is selling it again.  BUT please get a new spokes person.  To me, Linda Oehm is a liar, and QVC's integrity is at stake here.  I bought my thousands of dollars in Imperial Gold and its lifetime warranty in good faith believing Linda Oehm's words.  If Imperial Gold is being made and sold by a new company, please get a new spokes person.  I relate Imperial Gold and Linda Oehm with the company that sold its jewelry with a lifetime warranty that is not being honored!!!!!.  She got paid to do a job, and I as a customer believed her.  At least a new spokes person can come on and explain new company new rules and possibility have a chance.

Honored Contributor

If that bracelet is still around by Xmas I'm getting it for a joint b'day and xmas gift.  The flat ricco one. First time they showed it it was better priced.

I can wait. LOL

170204_230205_29963802.gif

Contributor

Don't care about Imperial Gold at all... It looks so dated  like something from 70s or 80s... boring too... Sorry, JMO .