Respected Contributor

I just spotted a bracelet on the Q's homepage and thought "Hmmm!", so I searched the term on QVC and lo and behold, seven items popped up, two necklaces, a ring, earrings, and three bracelets.  And I just heard Rick say that the Imperial Gold rep is going to be back on air after seven years away!  Wish I had just won the Powerball, but even if I can't afford to buy, I am still really happy to see this line back again, it was so well-made and like nothing else I've ever seen anywhere!

New Contributor

Hi!  So glad you posted this!  I heard Imperial Gold and Linda Oehm and almost fell out of bed getting to the computer!  Found the listed items you mentioned and ordered the ring.  The bracelets are nice but I want WIDE bracelets like in the 'old days'.  Will take longer to pay off but when I'm in, I am in..... Hurray!

Honored Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold!

[ Edited ]

I have several Imperial Gold bracelets in yellow gold.  I almost sold them when gold was selling for high prices.  I am glad I didn't.

I am happy to see that it is back.  It is well made and beautiful.  I used to see it at a jewelry store in Maryland.   The last time I asked about it, I was told the company was out of business.  I wonder who made this Imperial Gold for QVC.  Did the company start up again or is this a new company?

Added:  Linda said this is a new manufacturer and a different process of making Imperial Gold.  The old company had a lifetime guatantee before they went out of business.   I wonder if the new company will honor it.

The new stuff is nice, but does not hold a candle to the older version. Too bad.

I often see the older nicer IG on e-bay... and sometimes it is really reasonable.  I've seen bracelets sell in the $150 range and sold with the original box with the label and gram weight listed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold!

[ Edited ]
Wow!!! Great news!! Own wide 23gram basket and wheat bracelet. I paid 750.00 today imagine would 1500.00 now. Love seeing her. Qvc Bravo!! Listening to your customers. By the way! Loving the set. Reminds me of gold days! Nice touch, Impressed with everything.
New Contributor

I'm watching Linda on air now..she looks great!  So happy she, and Imperial Gold, is back! Please, Linda, bring wider bracelets!  More more more!

Trusted Contributor

Boy have I missed Imperial Gold! I have about 5 pieces from "the good old days".

"new weave" she says. I have to believe, given what happened to the gold market, that the little bars of gold they make their jewelry with are probably not as dense, or thick, as they used to be.

I am looking real close at my TV, but can't tell. She said they are making it different now. I wish I had an envelope of "just to buy gold jewelry" just hanging aroung, haha.

I love the Imperial Gold of old. So sparkly and shiny.

I had a bracelet clasp break about 3 years ago, and when I tried to have them fix it (after weeks of hunting down the customer service number that has changed), and they would not fix it. "Lifetime warranty" was not honored. It is still sitting in my jewelry box, broken.

Gotta give the Q credit. They are trying. It was not their fault gold got too expensive. They even dressed up the set a little bit, like they used to do.

Anyone remember when the hosts dressed up in period costumes? Those days are gone forever. I still have some great bracelets that were TSV's that were $99.00. Good, heavy, well made, acceptable gm weight for $99.00. Oh how I wish......Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Own a few Imperial Gold Bracelets and Rings.  Mostly in White Gold.  I am hoping they bring the white gold back.  I lost 2 of my rings.                     

Trusted Contributor

I love the look of Imperial Gold but I don't remember that it was made in Mexico? 

Trusted Contributor

The Imperial Gold I have was from a factory in Texas. They used to be American made.

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

I love the look of Imperial Gold but I don't remember that it was made in Mexico? 

@colleena wrote:

It was made in Houston,  Texas. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment