Esteemed Contributor

Oh Wow!  I am so happy to see Imperial Gold back.  I have a wheat bracelet from years ago that is 1.25 inches wide.  My DH gave it to me for a major birthday.  JUst stunning.  My DH died a year ago next month and my 68th birthday is also next month.  It has been a very tough year.  I just ordered myself the 18 inch woven Ricco necklace as a "survival gift".   I know that my DH is looking down and saying "Buy it Honey.  YOu deserve it."

Occasional Contributor

Thrilled to see IG back!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold!

[ Edited ]

Are there any other IG pieces that will be shown other than the necklace and bracelet?  These two pieces are so narrow, no substance or umph to them:/

Honored Contributor

Isn't this fabulous that Ms Linda is back with her so beautiful Imperial Gold!!!!  I remember many years gone by when she first appeared with her gold pieces.  Yes I had a few, not any more though.

Linda looks great! 

Valued Contributor

I have an imperial gold ring that I have had
since the beginning show years ago. I wear it every day of my life. It was my favorite brand and always will be on QVC. If the quality is as good as then, I'll be doing some shopping.

This ring has stood the test of time and I just treasure it..

No jewelry can top the quality of this line, at least the old stuff..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

Is this IG made in Houston, TX like it was years ago?

Trusted Contributor

@colleena

I am wearing one of my IG bracelets right now. Smiley Happy

Imperial Gold was originally made in USA (Texas). Toward the end of their run on QVC, they moved production to a factory in Mexico. The last couple of QVC TSVs were made in Mexico.

I was very lucky to get many USA made pieces at the QVC outlet store in Frazier. I do have a few that were made in Mexico. I have a great selection of yellow and white gold bracelets, rings pendants, earrings and necklaces. I even found the 10inch IG ankle bracelet at the outlet. I sold a lot of my gold when the prices were really high, but (Glad) I hung on the the IG pieces.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

I was excited to see Imperial Gold too.  I ordered the bracelet.  I have other pieces from days gone by but not a bracelet...I always kicked myself for not getting one.   Anyway, I hope they bring in more!

Honored Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold!

[ Edited ]

I like the bracelet....edgy, not over the top, and solid gold. Is it still made in Texas?

Honored Contributor

I was just looking at new arrivals and saw Imperial Gold!!  I tuned in to one of the videos to see if Linda was still the rep and was thrilled to see her again.  She was so excited to work with Rick again.  I have a few two tone bracelets from before and love them.  I hope to see more IG on the Q.Smiley Very Happy