Respected Contributor

If You Enjoyed Connie and Bill's Jewelry Shows...

[ Edited ]

on HSN, they are together again for a silver jewelry show right now until 8:00PM EST. Bill Green is now a vendor for Sevilla Sterling Silver Jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Enjoyed Connie and Bill's Jewelry Shows...

I love Bill Green! I learn something new every time I watch one of his shows. Today I learned, from him, that rose gold was actually a manufacturing mistake and that Swiss blue topaz is called that because the color looks like the color of the snow-capped mountains in Switzerland.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I also greatly enjoyed Bill Green. Knowledgeable, professional with a great sense of humor. He doesn’t take himself too seriously.

Respected Contributor

Another Bill Green fan here, also. Wish he was back on air as a full time host again.

Honored Contributor

Connie is OK, but I've missed Bill Green.  Wish they had him back full time.  Enjoyed seeing him yesterday.

Honored Contributor

I think we should use the word "representative" instead of "vendor" for people that are HSN or QVC employees.  Vendor implies they work for the company, representative implies they work for the network and are very well-versed on the line.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched too and really enjoyed that show.  The Sevilla line is quite nice and reasonable. I have a pair of hoops that are my go to earrings and I have to say I have literally lost one in the driveway and I think I ran it over!  Low and behold I found it a couple days later, a bit dirty but still intact, I still wear them today!!  LOL

I will miss Connie, as I've been watching her since she started on HSN and love Bill Green!   I beleive her last show is today, check the programming for time if you're interested.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I watched too and really enjoyed that show.  The Sevilla line is quite nice and reasonable. I have a pair of hoops that are my go to earrings and I have to say I have literally lost one in the driveway and I think I ran it over!  Low and behold I found it a couple days later, a bit dirty but still intact, I still wear them today!!  LOL

I will miss Connie, as I've been watching her since she started on HSN and love Bill Green!   I beleive her last show is today, check the programming for time if you're interested.

@LindaSalI'm pretty sure Connie is on from 3-5 pm.