Respected Contributor

Re: How about a jewelry photo thread, anyone agree?

@SANNA wrote:

image.jpegHere is my favorite Ruby bracelet and one of my favorite rings with rhodolite and pink sapphires. Both by Sonia B from many moons ago.

I just keeled over!!!

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous necklaces, Anisha! Please find that bracelet!  One woman grabbed my wrist in Louvre museum in Paris and asked if it was an antique piece. Lol

I have some Ramsey stuff too and Omar Torres and Carlo Vianni and Michael Palermo from good old days. But Sonia is my favorite!!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sanna Everything you posted is beautiful, but I especially love the rhodolite heart ring!!  I'm a big fan of the checkerboard faceting.

Thanks @anisha!  Another beauty... it looks lovely on your neck.  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks AliJoi5, this ring is very different. It looks like the pink lips are holding a 7 carat heart, the diamonds there look like teeth. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you esmeraldagooch. I have been looking for some kind of mesh style chain that would fit but currently am wearing it with a spiga/wheat chain in white gold.

anisha that is a beautiful Judith Ripka necklace.  It looks lovely on you..I'm in love.

sanna I'm loving that ruby bracelet, I'll bet you get many compliments when you wear that beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

Saved 124 dollars on this.  It's on Clearance.  Another masterpiece from Michael.

147-620- Gems en Vogue 7.13ctw Amethyst & Multi Gemstone Cocktail Ring

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

image.jpegHere is my favorite Ruby bracelet and one of my favorite rings with rhodolite and pink sapphires. Both by Sonia B from many moons ago.

That ring is to die for!!!  Gorgeous.  What's the carat size of the center stone and why didn't I see that ring!  It's beautiful.  

Esteemed Contributor

This is Michael's next TTV on the 14th

151-110- Gems en Vogue 9.20ctw Oval Tanzanian Hessonite Five-Stone Ring

Valued Contributor

Good on ya @BlingQueen022!!  Heart  Looks nice and heavy... love how the stones are all different shapes.  And I especially like trilliants.  ENJOY!!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for reminding me Sanna, I too have some Omar Torres and Carlo Vianni pieces that I haven't worn in a long time. Need to wear them more often.  Now back to my Emerald bangle, I found it and paired it with my recent JR London watch. I like how it looks together. image.jpeg