Respected Contributor

Re: How about a jewelry photo thread, anyone agree?

Hi Bling!!! This heart shape rhodolite is 7 carats, clear and gorgeous. You missed it probably because it was 8-9 years ago and lasted only one showing. I grabbed it fo my bday.

Bling , all of your rings are fab, post us more pics.please.

Anisha, I love an emerald version. I remember ,after she made mine she couldn't repeat it because of Burmese rubies and she promised to make emerald in yellow gold and blue sapphire in white. Mine is rose and so heavy! Almost 70 grams of gold.

I wish to have all 3 !  That would be some look!!! 🤑🤑🤑

Respected Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Since I've posted many of my sterling pieces in the past, here's a piece from my gold jewelry stash.  As a student of gemology, I used to love to source gems, have them evaluated by the GIA, and then have them set.  The whole process was very enjoyable for me at one time, but it was a lot of work and I had to eventually move on.  So I have a pretty good collection of these sorts of pieces, but I must admit they're not my first love anymore.  My SW and NA jewelry pieces are really my passion now!

Anyway... this is a paraiba tourmaline and diamond 18kwg ring.  For scale, it's about 3/4" top to bottom.

WOW!  a tropical dream ring.  That color is fantastic.  Thank you for posting this,

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

image.jpegHere is my favorite Ruby bracelet and one of my favorite rings with rhodolite and pink sapphires. Both by Sonia B from many moons ago.

Sanna, I love rhodolite, that pairs beautifully with pink sapphire.  Did the ruby bracelet come from a TV channel too?  It looks very well made and heavy gold construction. Those bezel set rubies are a perfect compliment to the design.

Respected Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Here are a couple of pictures of my Judith Ripka green chalcedony necklace. Love wearing this one. image.jpegimage.jpeg

anisha  This color combo is wonderful.   I love tearing things up and making other things.  I can see this claps on a strand of Tahitian pearls...   Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

@anisha  Is the face of that watch emerald MOP?  Luscious!!

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Saved 124 dollars on this.  It's on Clearance.  Another masterpiece from Michael.

147-620- Gems en Vogue 7.13ctw Amethyst & Multi Gemstone Cocktail Ring

BlingQueeen22  I like MV's designs too.

Contributor

I love the idea of this thread! Here's my wedding set, I bought it while watching the Christmas Eve Diamonique show

ring.png

Respected Contributor

@Starlightdreamer wrote:

I love the idea of this thread! Here's my wedding set, I bought it while watching the Christmas Eve Diamonique show

ring.png

Is that a diamonique set?

Honored Contributor

Such beautiful pictures, but I must admit I'm partial to those 2 bangles.Heart

Respected Contributor

Here is my diamond tennis necklace which DH got me for Christmas:

• Round Brilliant 2.70 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Graduated Diamond 18kt White Gold Eternity Strand Necklace