Trusted Contributor

How Many Ear Piercings Do You Have

[ Edited ]

Hi

As a teen in the 80's I had an uneven 3 in one ear, 2 in the other.  I never peirced the cartilage part.  Then as time went on, I only wore earrings in one hole each (one pair of earrings).  The other day I could not decide which earrings to wear (huggle hoops).

I was able to get earrings into the 2nd holes.  Not the third. LOL my ears were a little sore but it passed.  But this got me thinking of post questions--

How many peircings do you have?

Do you wear earrings in all or some of them?

Do you regret any? 

Are you thinking of getting more? 

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Re: How Many Ear Piercings Do You Have

traditionalist here.....one in each ear.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@justashopper 

@justashopper wrote:

Hi

As a teen in the 80's I had an uneven 3 in one ear, 2 in the other.  I never peirced the cartiledge part.  Then as time went on, I only wore earrings in one hole each (one pair of earrings).  The other day I could not decide which earrings to wear (huggle hoops).

I was able to get earrings into the 2nd holes.  Not the third. LOL my ears were a little sore but it passed.  But this got me thinking of post questions--

How many peircings do you have?

Do you wear earrings in all or some of them?

Do you regret any? 

Are you thinking of getting more? 

Thanks!!

I just have one in each year.  I wear earrings daily, not getting any more holes.  No regrets, as I have had these since I was 6 months old.  Won't discuss how long ago that is....lol

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Valued Contributor

I got one piercing in each ear in the early 80's. Remember the crazy styles back then? I had a pair that looked kind of like big gold wings. I bet my ears are closed by now. I haven't worn earings for at least 10 years. I stopped wearing jewelry because it was uncomfortable for me. I like to wear beautiful scarves & nice clothes. Jewelry isn't my thing, though.

Esteemed Contributor

2 in each ear and no plans for more.  Wear earrings in each every day,  Small diamond studs in top and gold hoops.  Only remove for cleaning. 

Honored Contributor

Just one in each lobe.

I didn't get my ears pierced until I was in my 30s - when/where I grew up, people didn't pierce their ears.  

I have tiny earlobes and only wear small hoops or studs.

Honored Contributor

1 in each ear.  Not into pain.

Valued Contributor

.   Two in each ear . Only occasionally do I use the second hole .

Respected Contributor

One hole in each ear. I wear earrings everyday. I wear a variety of studs and hoops. I favor one pair of hoops. I didn't realize this until I was looking at photos over the years. Guess that was a good purchase!

Contributor

Just one in each ear lobe as well.  It took me until 8th grade to convince my Mom, and she took me to the doctor, no mall piercing for me.  I wear earrings every day, regardless of what I have going on.