Honored Contributor

Re: How Many Ear Piercings Do You Have

Seven

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@Blondie59  I was in high school when I finally convinced my parents to let me pierce my ears. Dad took me to the doctor's office too. He thought it was safer.

One hole in each ear. Haven't regretted it and wear earrings everyday. I have  a lot of earrings and love to change them to go with my outfits.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

2 in each ear and no plans for more.  Wear earrings in each every day,  Small diamond studs in top and gold hoops.  Only remove for cleaning. 

The exact same thing for me!  

Esteemed Contributor

One in each lobe.  I wear earrings daily, especially now as my hair is short.  Funny story though, when I was in high school I had only one ear pierced as did several of my friends.  We were young hippies and wore what we thought were the coolest earrings like dangly ones with feathers, LOL!    When I was in my early 20's I finally had the other ear pierced so I could actually wear a set!  I remember the lady at the mall just looking at me weird at the time, oh well.......fun times Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have 2, but if I was younger, I'd get across the top of my ears pierced, with a little rod through it. 

Honored Contributor

One in each ear.  I have never given any thought to getting any more.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Two in each ear. I'd never have more, now, but if younger, I might.

My daily usual is tiny diamond, or white gold studs in second hole, with small hoops, or huggies in first piercing.

I like 'sleeper' earrings, that can be left in most of the time. I hate to have to remove earrings at bedtime, unless I want to. 

Respected Contributor

Had two in each ear, but the upper one kept getting irritated so I let it close up.  So one in each👂

Off topic but what I really want is a little ink on my upper arm, but I have afib and take eliquis and I'm sure it's a no for me. I think I would bleed too much for the tattoo artist. 

Honored Contributor

Five in each ear and keep small hoops in 3 with diamond studs in one and then a larger hoop in the middle one.  Only jewelry I like and wear!

Esteemed Contributor

Five in one ear, six in the other (cartilage)