Respected Contributor

Re: How Are You Styling Your Ripka Today?

Today is Tuesday. I'm wearing Linea Black Ponte Leggings with a Linea Whisper Knit Tank and Boyfriend Cardigan in Red.

I'm doing a Double Designer Day---mixing David Yurman and Judith Ripka.

On right hand, David Yurman Black Onyx and Diamond Large Albion Ring and two David Yurman Black Onyx and Diamond Cable Cuffs.

On the left hand, a JRQ Sterling Asscher Cut Framed DQ Ring from 2007. That was always a killer ring. Have it in Canary, too. I'll never part with this baby.

Judith Ripka Sterling Subdial watch with the JR Sterling Textured Twisted Chain Roman Coin Charm Bracelet w/DQ acents. Another great piece that I love.

I'm wearing the Black Cord from another JR piece along with a Large JR Round Sterling Enhancer, with concentric circles, one circle set in DQ pave, with 8 bezel set Black Onyx stones and a center bezel set DQ with rope twist. This is a substantial enhancer.

On my ears, the JR Sterling Black Onyx Fleur des Lys drop earrings.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

No Ripka today except for my oval watch, sterling/18k station bracelet, and 18k diamond Romance stack ring. I think the bracelet is from the old Lennox collection, but I am not certain since I acquired it from eBay. Two Scott Kay cuf bracelets, Carolyn Pollack recent TSV signature cuff in mother of pearl. Carolyn Pollack golden mother of pearl clover-shaped rings; small solid cuff bracelets in sterling silver and 14k gold, acquired twenty years ago from the jewelry shop in Williamsburg.

Respected Contributor

Today I wore Linea Camel pants with Linea Animal Print V-Neck Top in Natural with a Linea Black Asymmetrical Zippered Jacket. Stuart Weitzman Leopard Hair-calf Flats with Goldtone Toe Ornaments and Emma Fox Black Leather and Leopard Hair-calf Handbag with Gold hardware and chain strap.

On my right hand, Judith Ripka Gold Clad "The Cuff" with the Ripka Gold Clad Estate band ring. On my left hand, Ripka Gold Clad Chronograph Watch and Ripka Gold Clad Asscher Cut Ring. Ripka Gold Clad 18 inch "While Supplies Last" Necklace with the Gold Clad "S" Charm. Earrings are the TSV Oro Nuovo Gold Clad Hoops.

A fairly simple jewelry day, no layering.

Contributor

Today I was inspired by the new Brown Monaco watch.

I am wearing brown leggings and a black/brown stylized animal print top. I have chosen some retired JRQ SQ/Citrine dangle earrings to compliment. (These earrings also came in shades of amethyst, so will be great with Purple Monaco watch.) Retired JRQ cuff with three oval SQ on my right wrist and JR SQ ring from the Linen Collection on right hand.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2014 PatPrende said:

I am wearing brown leggings and a black/brown stylized animal print top. I have chosen some retired JRQ SQ/Citrine dangle earrings to compliment. (These earrings also came in shades of amethyst, so will be great with Purple Monaco watch.) Retired JRQ cuff with three oval SQ on my right wrist and JR SQ ring from the Linen Collection on right hand.

Pat, were those the Doorknocker earrings from late Fall 2012? I have them in the Smokey/Citrine, as well.

Valued Contributor

Denim, Linea black Whisper Knit T neck, Linea charcoal anorak, black boots with part of the pearl TSV necklace to make it short, JR2 Oasis large gray MOPD and blue topaz center, BT earrings from way back, framed with sterling Estate chain, CoutureBixby BT ring, Mams Pia cuff, Regent watch , new BT Honker bracelet, wedding band.
Respected Contributor

Good grief, I barely got started today---worked on draft contracts all day to make a deadline, finishing at 8:30 PM---managed to put on the new Green Goddess Monaco Watch and a Green Goddess Ring on left hand...the rest you don't want to know, meaning---there is nothing else! There's always tomorrow.......

Frequent Contributor

Sporty day today in my lululemon pacer skirt and matching tank - had a competitive USTA tennis match today! So...of course I wore my pink yin/yang JR2 sapphire necklace and pink crystal little JR2 huggies.

FYI .... my Q GG purchase is second to NONE! GORGEOUS and looks every bit a JR2 piece. Will be styling it for SURE sometime soon....

Contributor

On 3/27/2014 Sheesh said:
On 3/27/2014 PatPrende said:

Pat, were those the Doorknocker earrings from late Fall 2012? I have them in the Smokey/Citrine, as well.

Yes! Those are the earrings.
Super Contributor

It was a workday, so black pants, white blouse, white ceramic watch, 7-stone white diamonique ring with the old MOP grooved heart ring on top of (was complimented on by a man as a matter of fact) on the other hand white agate Flora ring together with matching Flora necklace. Despite the weather, I whipped out the whites today.

Then when I came home................

I switched into the new amethyst bracelet with the amethyst/rose de france ring (PERFECT TOGETHER) ice cubes on the opposite wrist and canary estate necklace. pretty colors!