Frequent Contributor

Just received the white agate beads that have not been shown since they sold out last year. Love the beads and can't wait to wear them with whatever enhancer I choose. They arrived in the JR necklace presentation box, with the green velvet pouch and with flat large bubble plastic protecting them. Very pleased and will add to all of my other JR bead necklaces. Love, Sir Cancel

Valued Contributor

So glad it worked out for you and that you love them. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy wearing your new white bead necklace. I am sure it will look great in the summer.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

They make a wonderful necklace and I hope you enjoy them.

Wear in the best of health, honey!

Super Contributor

Those white agate beads are lovely and timeless. I got them last year and wear them all the time. They are a standout with any outfit and you can wear with many different enhancers. Glad to hear you are happy with with them. Wear & enjoy in good health.

Respected Contributor

They looked lovely when presented---I had them in my cart, but unfortunately, did not pull the trigger. What enhancers are you going to wear with it? Enjoy!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Oh, that one looks like a winner!!! Especially with this lovely spring weather we are having if it ever gets here! Enjoy S.C. and wear it in the best of health.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Sir Cancelot. I find it hard to believe that I purchased these fabulous optic white agate beads before you did. (You are the one who influences me!) I love them, too. My favorite combinations so far have been with the old red enameled egg with silver bow on top, and the old white agate Love clip-on. They were made for this necklace, it seems.

I look forward to hearing what your favorite combinations are. Enjoy this one!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks all. This piece goes well with anything. I can wear my, sitting in the box forever, frosted rectangle pendant with it. The Egg sounds perfect. Wish I owned that one but I think I know someone who does.............

Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2014 Jersey Born said:

Hi, Sir Cancelot. I find it hard to believe that I purchased these fabulous optic white agate beads before you did. (You are the one who influences me!) I love them, too. My favorite combinations so far have been with the old red enameled egg with silver bow on top, and the old white agate Love clip-on. They were made for this necklace, it seems.

I look forward to hearing what your favorite combinations are. Enjoy this one!

Judith Ripka Sterling Pave Heart Egg Enhancer

Judith Ripka Sterling Love Egg Enhancer

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~