Respected Contributor

Thought I as done buying Honora, I have quite a bit but the ming single pearl necklace was a steal, loved the pink ming ring (been hoping for one for a long time) and OMG that plum ming strand. I need to go back to work and get done with vacation., I am going broke being home this week. LOL. 

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Honora--It's a Ming Thing

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

I hear you! I tuned into the honora show not expecting to really pounce on anything, but they hit me with that Gray ming solitaire ring, and I was sunk. Enjoy your new purchases and wear them in the best health!

Valued Contributor

I smiled when I read your post because I purchased two of those little Ming necklaces yesterday. One in goldtone (new) and the other in sterling silver (replacement).  Yes, I loved this necklace so much I am replacing it (accidentally pinched it closing my jewelry box and snapped it).   It WAS a great value and you will just love it!  I also adored that pink Ming necklace on the finale last night but did not buy it.  Ha, ha still thinking about it today though!  Got a couple of other nicely priced items (not Honora) yesterday.  I was so certain I would pass on Gem Day but not so much.  I should know myself better!

Respected Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

I smiled when I read your post because I purchased two of those little Ming necklaces yesterday. One in goldtone (new) and the other in sterling silver (replacement).  Yes, I loved this necklace so much I am replacing it (accidentally pinched it closing my jewelry box and snapped it).   It WAS a great value and you will just love it!  I also adored that pink Ming necklace on the finale last night but did not buy it.  Ha, ha still thinking about it today though!  Got a couple of other nicely priced items (not Honora) yesterday.  I was so certain I would pass on Gem Day but not so much.  I should know myself better!

I think yesterdays ming selection, pulled me back in.  I did the colored pearls, when they were the in thing but now I really want those natural colors.  I ended up with 4 pieces. I ended up ordering the ming ring, the ming pink single floating necklace, the ming plum strand and a carved pearl single drop done on 14K much like the one day only drop one. 

Looking forward to all the gem day items shipping.  So much for being good. LOL. Enjoy your new items

Deb