Super Contributor

Just watching the Heidi Daus presentation on HSN, she is lovely and appears to be a charming person. When JR is on either station, she definitely has an attitude problem . Everyone is different, and many people make her out to be the Queen of jewelry, but really be humble and charming. No warmth generates from Judith Ripka. A pleasure watching this show today. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Heidi. Daus vs Judith Ripka

[ Edited ]

I agree with you.  I don't buy Judith's jewelry anymore because I feel the item isn't worth the price.  Heidi's jewelry is unique and interesting and Heidi is genuinely appreciative of her buying public.  I know Judith is also but she doesn't have the personality that Heidi has.  I'm not a big Heidi buyer but I love to watch her shows because of her personality. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their on air personalities are polar opposites.

Respected Contributor

I normally don't watch the presentations but will say that I do enjoy Heidi when she is presenting...I have so many of her pieces and the quality is second to none...I have never sent a piece of her jewelry back to HSN for any reason.  Heidi's pieces are unique and timeless and hold up well even when worn every day.  

Honored Contributor

Heidi is an absolute delight to watch.  I just love her laugh.  She's a lovely, talented lady.....and with a ton of personality and warmth!

Honored Contributor

HD jewelry is too gaudy for me, so I never watch her shows. JR is a very classy lady and is very appreciative of her customers IMO. JR IS the queen of hearts and the queen of jewelry, the awards she gets for her designs attest to that.

Honored Contributor

Heidi is a lot of fun, I enjoy her presentations.  Judith on the other hand has been cold and aloof lately.  More like an ice princess than a queen.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to say HEIDI DAUS is just so sweet, appreciative, genuine...

and her style , I just love.  There is an elegant quirky to her that appeals to many.

Her jewelry is stunning...I purchased her todays special about 4 months ago..and I may be buying a necklace I have been eyeing for months.

Both ladies have there own style.  Each to themselves.  Let them be who they are but I must add...........be grateful to those purchasing your jewels, as people watch and listen. 

Super Contributor

@blackhole99

I wasn't talking about jewelry designs, I was talking .about personalities.

Honored Contributor

Heidi may be a charming lady but I think an appreciation of her jewelry must be an acquired taste.  I too find it gaudy and over done; I can't imagine myself wearing it.  I prefer something more sleek and modern.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment