Honored Contributor

I did it. 6 carat round studs?!?!?! They looked gorgeous and platinum clad, too. The other shapes wouldn't stay straight on the ear, so went for the round. Of course, no one would think they're real, but just a fun stud now that my hair's so short. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Sometimes you just need to  have some fun. Leave them wondering. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Shanus  Sometimes you just need to  have some fun. Leave them wondering. Enjoy!

@Janey2   Thanks. I will. Maybe they'll be here for our vacation in August. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: HUGE DIAMONIQUE STUDS

[ Edited ]

I WOULD, in a heartbeat, but studs don't "sit" on my earlobe exactly straight, and I just can't handle the lopsided look.

Heading to look these up though..... maybe just this once!

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

I WOULD, in a heartbeat, but studs don't "sit" on my earlobe exactly straight, and I just can't handle the lopsided look.

Heading to look these up though..... maybe just this once!

@violann   Gotcha covered! These have huge butterfly clasps on the back. They keep the studs tight, upright  and shine like headlights. 

Respected Contributor

@violann You can also buy plastic discs earring backs which keep earrings sitting better on your ear. 

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@violann You can also buy plastic discs earring backs which keep earrings sitting better on your ear. 

@Dusty1 @Shanus - JUST YESTERDAY, I found an OLD Silver Style cleaning kit with some BEAUTIFUL LARGE EARRING BACKS RIGHT THERE!! FATE? KARMA?? LOL

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   You mean J371770?  I really liked those!

Trusted Contributor

Re: HUGE DIAMONIQUE STUDS

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   Good for you!  Who doesn't love a big sparkly stud earring?  That size reminds me of the beautiful earrings Judge Judy always wears in her ears and they look great!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   Thanks for posting about these.  I just joined you in the fun find--but I chose the emerald cut.

Hope we both wear them in good health.

As an aside, I wonder if QVC understands that by visiting the forums andthe finds we share here lead to more purchases; at least that is my  experience.  Wish the IT team would fix the recurring access and ordering issues on the site.  Think it  needs a whole new system.

Have a wonderful Independence Day.

aroc3435

Washington, DC