Valued Contributor

Great Customer service from Ecclissi

I bought a very pretty watch at the Q outlet a year or so back, liquid silver bracelet and a sterling round watch. A month or so back, the strands of liquid silver started coming loose from the endcap, so I looked them up online and emailed CS to see if they could fix it, since my local jeweler didn't want to. I emailed a photo, and told them that I got it at the outlet.

I got an email back that it was discontinued, but with a link to their website, and was told to pick out a watch I wanted, either from this link or from the Q. I emailed my choice to the CSR, and mailed the damaged watch back to them. It got there Monday, and my replacement arrived today. It's gorgeous!

Super Contributor

Re: Great Customer service from Ecclissi

Wow! Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor

As I told the CSR, bad customer service gets shouted from the housetops, and good customer service often goes ignored. The folks at Ecclissi are awesome!

Respected Contributor

I think I have the same watch. I've lost a number of the liquid silver strands because they've come out. Never thought to contact CS.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I also had good service a few years ago.... 10 year warranty on the Ecclissi watch and they fixed it in year 9!