Contributor

Anyone who owns Morganite...

What color tops do you wear with your Morganite jewelry? I know a peachy pink top would look great, but any other suggestions?

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone who owns Morganite...

I have a ring and earrings, and I wear them with anything. They are so feminine, yet neutral, it is like your diamonds. Any color works.
Super Contributor

I agree that Morganite is like diamond, and works with anything.

Morganite is a soft, feminine peachy pink ... so, chocolate brown, navy blue, ivory, burgundy.

Contributor

Thank you!

Valued Contributor

I agree with Nadjalu... it's such a great neutral that it goes with everything! Did you purchase a new piece? Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I wear pinks, black, brown, green, gray, navy.

Super Contributor

I treat it as a neutral as well. I have clothing that is a perfect color match, but contrasting colors work well too. I love my necklace and enhancer against ivory, chocolate, tangerine, navy, etc. I have several pieces that I collected years ago before it became so popular. Wear what you have with whatever you have in clothing in good health and happiness. It is such a beautiful stone.

Super Contributor

Morganite is stunning with winter and summer whites, creams and ivory and in winter, blacks and chocolate browns and tans. It's a very neutral stone. Mine really shines with anything I wear.