Respected Contributor

Took a peek at some of the items for Gold Day. OUCH, the prices!!  Smiley Sad

There are some really pretty gold and gemstone pieces, but they're way overpriced. 

It's funny, when I was younger I only wore gold because I never liked silver. When I got older I fell in ove with silver and now I almost never wear gold.

Honored Contributor

I want to watch the Imperial Gold show.

Love that stuff.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

Me too, I wear silver earrings especially with gemstones in them. Silver just looks so clean and bright.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got my eye on Sam's Club they have a pair for 119 that's real cute I want

them now. Non hoops and they're real practical 

I browsed the jewelry counter yesterday also.

They had a few pieces of white gold too, very reasonably priced.

They had a couple of 2-tone 14k pieces, I love 2-tone

Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

I will be on vacation then and away from the internet.  Not that I won't be having fun but I am home so much it kind of bugs me that they HAD to schedule gold shows while I am away.  Next time I need to submit my schedule to QVC so we can plan better.  Enjoy ladies!  I will look for your posts when I get back on Sunday.

@chvall99  Can you look online before you leave and maybe get some ideas?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I was checking out the new arrivals and they have alot of jewelry.  The prices are crazy.  I also will stick with my silver.  

I do enjoy the look of gold, but good grief way too expensive.  I love jewelry shows but gold shows i stopped watching.  I really enjoyed the black hills gold shows I was able to get a couple of nice rings on easy pay.   Have not purchased any gold since then.  I hope those of you who are shopping find some great deals.  Evine is also doing some gold shows today Stefano Oro.  Have Fun.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919  Silver Girl here, too. It’s been my preference for awhile. At this time in my life, I can’t justify spending money on gold pieces...I always choose my few favorite pieces that stay on top of my dresser & forget about others. I’m trying not to add to silver, either. 

Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

@Shanus

Me too, I wear silver earrings especially with gemstones in them. Silver just looks so clean and bright.

@hsawaknow  Especially now that my hair is white, I find white metals more flattering.

Trusted Contributor

These prices are too steep for me!  I haven't purchased gold in a very long time, but I do have a few good pieces left that I didn't sell.  I seldom wear it these days - I stick with silver. 

Enjoy, those of you who are shopping today!

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

These prices are too steep for me!  I haven't purchased gold in a very long time, but I do have a few good pieces left that I didn't sell.  I seldom wear it these days - I stick with silver. 

Enjoy, those of you who are shopping today!

@Shogirl  Wow! They’re sure pushing that Q Card today w/ extended payments. I wonder why? Lol

Honored Contributor

I don't consider 14K as enough gold so I purchased from Arte d'Oro. 18K satin and diamond cut bead bracelet I ordered it this morning before I went to work.  I chose the white.  The yellow (which I originally wanted) is sold out.  J58380