Frequent Contributor

Anyone familiar with this jewelry line?  What is the quality?  They seem to have some nice pieces. 

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I have a few pieces from Bob Weinman of Generations 1912 when he sold on Home Shopping and also when he was on Shop NBC!  They are solid gold and very well designed.  I think he is now on HSN from time to time, but mostly silver pieces.  I'm sure they are still well crafted!

Frequent Contributor

Good to know.  Thanks for taking the time to respond Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@fluffie, I have many pieces from this line.  I bought them on the Canadian Shopping channel.  Bob Weinman is based in New York I believe.  His jewellery when I bought it was mainly gold, not silver like it is today.  The craftsmanship of the engraving is superior.  It is a family business that his grandfather started I believe.  The gem quality is usually very good also.  I don't have any silver pieces but if it is made by his company, I would expect it to be of the best quality.  HTH.   LM

Respected Contributor

Yes. The quality is very good and they have great customer service.  I lost a stone and they told me to send the ring back and within 2 weeks it looked brand new with no cost to me. Bob even came on the phone when I was talking to the receptionist.  He really cares about his jewelry and customers. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. I ordered a few pieces and am looking forward to receiving them. Bob is on HSN today and I really like the settings and the stones look lovely. I realize that they are set in sterling but they are reasonably priced. Can't wait to get them. 

Super Contributor

Last year I got their 3-stone Alexandrite and white zircon ring (it was almost $500 reduced to $189!). It's beautiful but has zero color change....but I wasn't expecting it to because of how pale the stones were. It's rhodium plated sterling.

One thing they do that I don't like is they put '1912' in the undergallery.

alexandrite.jpg