Super Contributor

I don't trust anything this vendor says.  Just a feeling I have.  

Honored Contributor

@bcherry01    Me too and, based on my experience with a piece of his jewelry, we're right. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bcherry01    Me too and, based on my experience with a piece of his jewelry, we're right. 

Disingenuous is the word I was looking for.  

Respected Contributor

I don't know what's not to trust.  You are not buying jewelry worth thousands of dollars, you are buying jewelry comparable to Colleen Lopez's jewelry sold on HSN.

Stones meant for a shopping channel, nothing like what is sold by Tiffany & Co.  Maybe that's a poor example but the rings are nice, the stones are acceptable and overall whatever is sold sparkles under the lights.

In other words, you are getting what you are paying for and that's OK, some do not need or want or able to afford the $10-$20 thousand emerald rings.

Honored Contributor

Sorry @Just Bling  but I expect to buy a rock, a solid stone, and not have it completely change color then fall apart.  If it only cost $5, that's money lost which I didn't plan to throw away. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Generation Gems

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  In case you want to reach them about the problem you had here's their email-   info@generationgemsdotcom. 

I noticed when they showed one of the TSV rings the center stone was set crooked. The diopside ring. They must have very poor quality control.  I'm glad I never bought from him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sorry @Just Bling  but I expect to buy a rock, a solid stone, and not have it completely change color then fall apart.  If it only cost $5, that's money lost which I didn't plan to throw away. 

Wow @Kachina624, what stone was that?

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

I bought several pieces of white buffalo from Generation Gems (both earrings and rings) and they are well made and very pretty.  No problems with quality on those pieces.  @bcherry01 I am curious about what causes your distrust with this specific vendor. Can you tell us more?

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624      So noted.

I also read your review on the necklace, if you thought the necklace costs too much for what you got, I would of sent it back immediately.

So sorry, I'm sure these people will make it right for you.