Honored Contributor

I have been wanting this bracelet in Apatite but wouldn't pay the high price.  It is now on sale if anyone is interested.

It also comes in lapis & onyx. J493107

Respected Contributor

Very stylish!!

Enjoy your new piece of elegant jewelry!

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky @Wow that's gorgeous! Enjoy your beautiful new piece!

Respected Contributor

JAI is my favorite jewelry. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

If the apatite were still available, I'd but it in a heartbeat.  I already have a similar Samuel B in onyx and lapis.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

If the apatite were still available, I'd but it in a heartbeat.  I already have a similar Samuel B in onyx and lapis.

@lulu1  I was under whelmed with the stones.  It looked like plastic, dull and one of them had a slight crack.  I ordered the xs which was huge on me and kept flipping over.  I am returning it today.  

Super Contributor

Re: JAI Online Special Deal

[ Edited ]

I ordered apatite originally and stones was subpar. They had cracks I would not even be safe to wear knits with it. I did end up returning it. I don't have luck with Jai bracelets. Out of all Jai jewelry they oxydize terrible in our wet Seattle weather. The tarnish is impossible to remove, it stay like a film. It does not happen to ring or earrings or chain bracelets from his line.

Honored Contributor

I'm kind of leery of anything the Q sells that's online only.  I feel like it didn't make the cut to be on air.  I think they count  on people not sending something back out of laziness, so they figure they can unload them online.