Valued Contributor

GREAT PRICE CAROLYN POLLACK RING

J355540 Variscite ring. Was on my waitlist @49.98 and popped up sold out in my size 6 - BUT limited quantity price is now $26.46. So I ordered a size 7.  Ring is not listed anywhere (not under CP rings; or clearance or as is).   Thought there might be other CP fans out there looking for a bargain.

Super Contributor

Re: GREAT PRICE CAROLYN POLLACK RING

How were you even able to find it? I just looked it up using the number you gave and it's a really good deal for Carolyn Pollack fans. Almost half off, and that was probably the sale price. There's 3 sizes left.

Thank you for letting all of us know. It's always nice to find a great deal, especially if you're a fan of that designer.

Valued Contributor

I was able to find it because I put it both on my wish list plus on waitlist.  By putting items in your wish list it shows the product number so if an item sells out & is no longer listed under the product brand you can still track that item if it comes back.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@shoptheQ, I didn't need another ring, but after reading your post and seeing the reduced price for this ring, I did order it. I got it today and it is great!!! I really like it and it is very becoming on the hand. Just wanted to thank you for posting about it...really appreciate it!

pup 

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for posting. I ordered and received today...just beautiful...and my favorite color green. Kind of you to tell us about this ring.

Honored Contributor

This ring is now sold out.  I am so happy QVC changed their policy of never offering sale and clearance prices.