Valued Contributor

Hi...wondering if anyone is using a Fitbit Flex (or other device worn on the wrist)...

and stacking it with Judith Ripka cuffs or other bling...?

I have been wearing mine on my right wrist (didn't care for it on my left wrist, stacked with my watch).

I have a very casual lifestyle, and I do stack bead/wrap/leather bracelets with the Fitbit...

I know Tory Burch came out with some products for the Fitbit...they look ok, but some are too pricey for me.

If I'm going out at night, or really dressing up, I don't wear the Fitbit.

looking for your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas...Thanks!Smile

Super Contributor

Re: Fitbit Flex...and jewelry?

I wear mine with my Alex & Ani bangles. I have the turquoise band on right now. Only time I haven't worn my Fitbit was when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. Wish I would have ordered the tangerine color to match the dress, I would have got a lot of steps that night!
Honored Contributor

can you wear it somewhere else on your body when you go out, its a shame not to be wearing it. belt loop

its one reason why I went with the clip on version,

Valued Contributor

I like the idea of bangles...sounds cute!

I have tried other "clip-on" devices, but struggled with them coming off my waistband or bra. That's why I really do like wearing the Fitbit on my wrist...it stays put.

But I am struggling 'just a little'... I must be able to accessorize properly!! LOL!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I live a casual lifestyle too, but I have a Wedding & an Engagement party to go to in the next few months and I was thinking the same thing. I got an E-Mail from Fitbit about the Tory Birch accessory for fitbit and I purchased it. It was EXPENSIVE.....but I thought..what the heck..I like wearing my fitbit..but it's Rubber and doesn't always look good..So now I have a Dressy Alternative....and No one has to know what it is..it just looks like a nice bracelet!!

Honored Contributor

did my post get removed? to e t s y?

Super Contributor

I have the clip on version & clip it to my bra. The clip is rubberized & it doesn't move so no risk of losing it. I just make sure it is all the way down the clip. That way it doesn't interfere with any jewelry or accessories I decide to wear. I also like that I can see at a glance my progress instead of having to go through the app on my phone or computer.

Honored Contributor

I don't. I have the Force, which also has a watch feature. Like Palm, I didn't wear mine when I was in a wedding party, but wear is almost every day. I'm also super techie and so are my friends, so they see it and think it's a really cool watch. The company I work for makes microchips and processors and the FitBit has some of our parts inside, so at work everyone knows I'm not only wearing a FitBit, but I'm also supporting our company.

Super Contributor

FYI, the Force was voluntarily recalled back in March for people experiencing skin issues. Weird, I know!

Respected Contributor

If I don't want to wear mine on my wrist, I just stick it in my pocket, and it still works fine.(: