Valued Contributor

I understand there is a typical sizing for the length of his watch bands (saw in watch comments).  Can anyone tell me if the bands usually run small or large in length. Looking at one of his stainless steel watches.  I have a small wrist, but only average is available.   

Contributor

I have a small wrist also. The Issac stainless watch I have is a small and I can wear it but it is tight on my wrist. My Ripka watches are small and they actually slide around on my list. If I were ordering anothr Issac watch I would order an average. Just my experience. Hopeit is helpful

Valued Contributor

Thank you OR Nurse.  Really appreciate the info.  It sounded from the reviews that the length of his bands run on the smaller size.  Anyone else think his bands run on the shorter size?

Honored Contributor
Isaac's plain ceramic watch runs small and many people had to return it for a larger size. You can always have links removed but if the watch is too small there's nothing you can do.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I bought IM's ceramic watch in the large...which was suppose to fit an 8 inch wrist....it did not....I had to return and order the XL...and the fit was perfect....

Valued Contributor

Thanks Kachina and Circles.  So nice of you to give me input!

Regular Contributor

I have a small wrist and ordered Isaac's original ceramic watch in white in a small. While it fits me it is a bit smaller than, say, a Gossip watch in a small.  Next ceramic watch from Isaac if I order will be an average.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Respected Contributor

I must be the odd one out here.  I have a very small wrist.... 5.5".  I have two Isaac ceramic watches in small.  I can roll them completely around my wrist!  I could two links out of each one, and still have room, but I leave them loose.  I love them.

Honored Contributor

My wrist is a small and the average ceramic watch  fits perfectly.   

Honored Contributor

I have a tad under a 7" wrist and usually wear an Average sized watch just perfectly. Isaac's Black Ceramic original watch in Average fit me tight.  I could have worn it but I couldn't even move it once it was on, so yes, I found the watch running small as well. Had to send it back.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*