Super Contributor

Re: Finally a Message From ME2ME

I had noticed you had not been posting, lately. I am so shocked to read all you are going through and send you my prayers and healing thoughts.

I always think about you wanting Judith to do the Monaco(I think) in Turquoise, too. We finally got our wish. I enjoy reading your posts and they are always filled with excitement.

There some really very caring ladies on this Ripka forum, who will be praying for you.

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

Hi Christine, You are one strong lady. You certainly have been through one heck of a time.

I want to send good thoughts to you so you have the strength you need to get through all of this turmoil and make your way to a healthy recovery.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor

How brave and courageous.........Sending prayers and ((hugs)) to you....
Honored Contributor

Prayers that you get through this. And the rest of you, please take her message to heart. If you don't feel right, bug your doctors until they figure it out. We have a neighbor in the same situation, stomach and back problems for years, now they find he has a huge tumor on his kidney. Perhaps if he had done a little more griping they would have done a cat scan earlier. You know yourself best.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, so sorry, you are so strong. Thank you for the advice, been having stomach problems for awhile now and scared, so putting it off. God Bless you, and my prayers are with you. Speedy recovery, you are strong and so you will come out of this well and alive and stronger

Super Contributor

You all have really brought my spirits up!

You all have brought me to a place of happy tears! I really wish I could thank each and everyone of you individually with a big hug!

Your prayer's, well wishes, advice, stories, flowers (love), compassion is over whelming to me. I miss you all, but please understand some of my medications right now make me dizzy, tired and it is sometimes hard for me to form thoughts with words. That is why I have not been on the forum recent.

I miss you ladies so much and I am trying to take care of myself real well so I can be here for Judith's next shows!!

Thank you ALL!!! Warm wishes and prayers back to all of you.

Love, Christine

Frequent Contributor

Many prayers and good thoughts for you and your family.

Regular Contributor

ME2Me, so sorry it took so long to write to you. I was wondering where your cheery post were. Wow you have been through alot so glad you listened to your gut feeling. Also so I'm sending you hugs, thoughts And prayers to you!!!! Floss
Regular Contributor

Lots of prayer for you,

Super Contributor

Honey, I am at a loss for words, and for me that's saying something. I hope that all the crummy stuff is history and that you are on the wonderful road to recovery.

Sending lots of gentle hugs and will continue to send you healthy wishes.

Sharon