Regular Contributor

Re: Finally a Message From ME2ME

Me2Me, so sorry to hear about what you have been going thru. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Contributor

Wow...I dont reply to much on these boards.....but I can't believe what a strong women you are. Stay strong and you are in my prayers.

Trusted Contributor

ME2Me sending you positive energy positive thought and many prayers to help you get through this health crisis! GOD bless you!
Trusted Contributor

Hi Me2Me, I have been worried about you and asked a couple of Ripkanistas on this forum during our chats about you. I admire your courage. You are going thru a terrible ordeal, a trial by fire and I hope you stay strong and positive. This too shall pass . You beat it once, you can do it again. You are young, you have your children and DH and all of us rooting for you. Sending positive energy and healthy thoughts your way. I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted on your recovery. I hope you find some pretty Ripka treasures to make you happy and healthy again.
Super Contributor

Christine, I have missed you so very much. I am so shocked reading what all you have been through. We have been so worried about you. And now we read that it was something so traumatic what you were going through. Words are escaping me at the moment......

I want you to know how much your posts & friendship means to me. Please know that I will keep you in my prayers and I am adding you to a couple of prayer chains.

If you can please keep us posted with your recovery process. I wish I could be there for you in person. So please remember that myself & everyone here are with you in spirit & prayer. So when you get scared, just think of all of your Ripkanista friends & your sons & hubby.

Many hugs & love, Pepper22

Respected Contributor

Christine, I am thinking of you and wishing you well. I'm glad you told us what has been going on with you. May you recover fully. BTW thank your DH for taking you to the ER when he did.

Frequent Contributor

ME2ME: I will include you in my prayers. Your story hits home: a close relative of mine went through a similar cancer experience. You are one tough woman and I wish you all the love, hope, and support you need to get you through. Your husband is a gem!!

Respected Contributor

Caring and positive thoughts and wishes to you and your family.

Surround yourself with those who have positive energy and nourish your soul for they will remind you our your inner strength.

Sending you love and hugs.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Valued Contributor

I'm sending heartfelt wishes to you for a quick and complete recovery, Me2Me. You are obviously a woman of tremendous strength and courage. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Regular Contributor

Dear Christine...my ??is broken for you. You are right about knowing how you should feel and if something is not quite right. In March of this year I was diagnosed with bi-lateral breast cancer. One invasive and the other label environmental. I had no lumps, no pains, no nothing. While they were doing prep for surgery on one side they noticed a tiny spot on the other side, nothing to be worried about. I got through double radiation for 6 weeks and was exhausted. I hate the part where you are feeling like you have the flu or a cold and there is a very real possibility it is the cancer rearing it's ugly head. I pray a lot, and have come to terms with my life thus far. I appreciate little things more, I notice more, I love more. Life is so fleeting so don't waste time on trivial moments or people......faith not fear.