Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally a Message From ME2ME

I haven't been on the boards in a long time. I tend to check in only when it gets cold.

So I was so surprised when I logged in to see this message from you. The times Ive been in contact with you, you have been just a joy, and a hilarious Ripkanista, who is so very cheery! You are a delight! And a wonderful, kind addition to the QVC boards. You have a wonderful attitude! I wish you a speedy recovery, and I hope your spirits remain high. I will be praying for you. Put on some bling. Do your Ripka dance!

Many hugs((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Knittybitty(Ripkanista who rarely posts)

Super Contributor

Me2Me, you have had quite the ordeal to get these diagnoses! May that be the beginning of the road to another recovery. You have a great support group to help you through this, so ask for help when you need it. Take one day at a time and we'll all be praying for you!

Hugs,

Lola
Super Contributor

Me2Me, thank you for sharing your health issues here. What a difficult ordeal you have been going through. So glad you have the love and support of your husband and your family while you are going through treatments and recovery. Please know that you are in my prayers and send you all good wishes for your recovery. Enjoy whatever new Ripka pieces you get. All the best, Donna

Contributor

my thoughts and prayers are with you- stay strong and positive

Super Contributor

Wow you certainly have been through so much. My heart goes out to you. I will say a prayer for you Christine. Keep your positive attitude up. God bless you.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christine:

As I sit and read your thread I sit in tears reading this. I am a lost for words here. I am so sorry this is happening to such a great woman as yourself. You're a strong woman to even tell us what's going on. I will be praying you get over this hurdle in your life. You beat it once, and I hope you beat it again. Wishing you nothing but a road to recovery. You've always been a pleasure to have on this board. I want you here for quite some time. Get well my friend.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Me2Me, I am so sorry to hear about the health trials that you have been going through. It is hard not to feel helpless in these situations but you have many Ripkanista friends who are now going to be lifting you up in their prayers for strength and healing at this time. God bless.

Regular Contributor

Me2Me I'm so very sorry that you've had to endure these medical issues in the last few months. Now that you FINALLY have the diagnosis, I wish you all the best possible outcomes in your treatment. You seem to be a strong person and have the support of family and friends as well as all of us here on the forum. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

Me!!! We were all so worried about you!! Holy cow what an awful ordeal with not only the cancer but the CHF! You are a strong lady and thank gawd for the tenacity of your DH and your sons.....you will all pull together through this as a family...and lean on us too as your extended family. We love you and know that you will get better!

~ (((((HUGS))))) Mick

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

What a horrific medical story. Several times I have watched Medical Mysteries and your story sounds like one. Thank God, at least they have a diagnosis. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and please post and keep us updated.