Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Is Chuck Clemency on this cruise?  I wasn't home yesterday and I don't see him listed for today at all.  I used to love The Three Amigos hamming it up a bit, it just isn't the same anymore.

Chuck has been.  He had some lovely tanzanite pieces.  I am sure he will be on during the whole cruise.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lynn on Evine is the worst when presenting.  I went back to watch the video on the TTV and she didn't put it on to show what it looked like on the wrist.  Plus I find her to be rude to Samuel.

Respected Contributor

I bought this bracelet in Abalone. Every time Samual B comes on, I tell myself "no" but I can't seem to get away from picking up something. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Lynn on Evine is the worst when presenting.  I went back to watch the video on the TTV and she didn't put it on to show what it looked like on the wrist.  Plus I find her to be rude to Samuel.

I don't care for Lynne Schacher either.  I like to think of her as "Lynne Shocker."

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I bought this bracelet in Abalone. Every time Samual B comes on, I tell myself "no" but I can't seem to get away from picking up something. 

@conltThat is the one I want.  I better hurry up and make up my mind because it's going to sell out.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky   I didn't like the way Samuel B was cut off either.  He is very soft -spoken & you can see the pride he takes in describing his pieces.  The hosts are probably prompted to move along but sometimes it comes across quite abruptly to the audience.

Respected Contributor

I am watching on and off. Mostly same old ideas, different stones. No fresh ideas or designs to wow me. Most of the pieces are soooo huge! Gigantic rings, pendants, total lack of elegance. Maybe it is good, I will not buy anything.

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA   I agree that a lot of the pieces are just over the top in scale.  Some of the Dallas Prince pieces are very grand - beautiful but very grand in scale.  Even on some of the models they look overpowering.  

Respected Contributor

Did you get it? I have a fine collection of his cuff bracelets but I always see something from him that I want. His jewelry is beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

890CB0FA-201D-46AA-BFF4-476D12823E7F.jpegJust broke down and bought this kunzite ring  by Michael V.