Honored Contributor

New American West Earrings that Coordinate with Recent Q2 Big Deal

[ Edited ]

I don't know if anyone checks the Carolyn Pollack Forum (under my Favorite Brand).

I posted about drop earrings that coordinate with the recent big deal.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Carolyn-Pollack/New-Drop-Earrings-Q2-Big-Deal-Bracelet-Ring/m-p/5273881...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: New American Earrings that Coordinate with Recent Q2 Big Deal

omg those earrings are so adorable! Heart  Perfect length, too. Woman Happy You have good taste @Bird mama 

Honored Contributor

Re: New American Earrings that Coordinate with Recent Q2 Big Deal

@SilleeMee   I spotted them as a new item, then couldn't find them all day yesterday.  Last night the photo popped up in 'items similar to what you are viewing' at the bottom of the page and I jotted down the item number.  I was kind of surprised they never showed them consiedering some people like a suite of jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

Re: New American West Earrings that Coordinate with Recent Q2 Big Deal

@Bird mama   Thanks.. I rarely purchase jewelry these days but .those little birds spoke to me!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd   This is so bizarre.  My order went in and now the item number is showing at not available again.  I hope we get our earrings.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perfect earring!  Lever back, sterling, swingy drop.  Earthy stone.

I missed out on the fish enhancer last year, but I do love that whole collection.  (Then I realized I could spend $100 on, like, food, and I cancelled even when it went to waitlist.  I have lots of jewelry but I love aventurine.)

Saving my $$$ now for the first haircut in 6 months (want to go longer).  More reason to buy swingy earrings!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Mine say "in process", but that is  meaningless ....basically just means you can't cancel the order. In the past,  I have had Linea items "in process" for weeks and then, after weeks of anticipation it became "no longer available".Smiley Sad

So I hope both of us get them...really cute and, for me, the design is phoenix-like...nothing better!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd   I received my earrings yesterday.  They are as petite as I hoped yet incredibly detailed as far as the carving on the bird.  I'm very happy.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   I received mine a couple of days ago and was wondering if you received yours.  They are very cute, but very petite.  I'm glad that you are happy with them...wear in good health!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd   if you kept the earrings, they are on a sale price today.  A few $ is a few $, call for a price adjustment.