Trusted Contributor

I saw a little bit of it this morning and Victoria Wieck's pieces are just so colorful and artistic. She had a beautiful mother of pearl pendant in both silver and gold that were just so striking. I'm not buying anything since I bought the Adi Paz pink tourmaline leaf necklace during gold day which I just love.  The only thing that is a turn-off is the sound quality during a live broadcast - it's always a little muffled by the wind.  However I envy where they are in Miami now!  It's snowing in NJ today.

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

I saw a little bit of it this morning and Victoria Wieck's pieces are just so colorful and artistic. She had a beautiful mother of pearl pendant in both silver and gold that were just so striking. I'm not buying anything since I bought the Adi Paz pink tourmaline leaf necklace during gold day which I just love.  The only thing that is a turn-off is the sound quality during a live broadcast - it's always a little muffled by the wind.  However I envy where they are in Miami now!  It's snowing in NJ today.

It's nice when they are on the cruise or off site...as the prices of some of their items are discounted to make room for new stock. I picked up 2 of Victoria Wieck's rings for $30!

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53  Great buy!  I know what you mean about the discounts during an event.  Her pieces are beautiful and I hope you love them.

Respected Contributor

Palm trees! Blue ocean water! Seagulls!

What better way to escape and enjoy shopping than a (virtual) tropical location!

Diamonds, gold and precious gems only make the voyage more enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

And... a few tropical drinks doesn't hurt either.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Victoria@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@nova wrote:

It's nice when they are on the cruise or off site...as the prices of some of their items are discounted to make room for new stock. I picked up 2 of Victoria Wieck's rings for $30!

Victoria Wiecks pieces are lovely.  I have a ring I purchased when she was on HSN and it is still lovely.  I have purchased 2 rings since she has been at Evine.  Her pieces are lovely and very well made.

Honored Contributor

I think this Samuel B cuff is going to be the TTV tomorrow.  It comes in other stones.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky How beautiful!  Reminds me of a David Yurman style.

Contributor

I am taping it and watching some of it.    I sure i will end up buying somthing.

Honored Contributor

Is Chuck Clemency on this cruise?  I wasn't home yesterday and I don't see him listed for today at all.  I used to love The Three Amigos hamming it up a bit, it just isn't the same anymore.