Valued Contributor

Does Eterna Gold ever have a TSV ? They haven't had any shows on lately. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Did they have the show on August 10?

I have always enjoyed Ted Leach and his gold.  I have several of his bangles and love them. Too bad he doesn't seem to be on lately.

Respected Contributor

Re: Eterna Gold

[ Edited ]

I use to think of the same thing, but if you look for Eterna Gold there are many items on clearance. There only seems to be shows on during the late hours anymore. I wonder if this line is being phased out? 

Occasional Contributor

Love Eterna Gold, but I have a broken necklace and they say that they offer lifetime warranty, but QVC customer service said that they don't have an adress where they can be found. Weird.

Esteemed Contributor

@liliac wrote:

Love Eterna Gold, but I have a broken necklace and they say that they offer lifetime warranty, but QVC customer service said that they don't have an adress where they can be found. Weird.

It's on your romance card but also under every eterna gold item. Here it is

image.jpeg

Super Contributor

Have had problems with QVC's customer service providing addresses for companies of items that they carry. I find that the answer "We don't have it" is a poor excuse. Doesn't take much effort to enter them on their computers. That's what 'customer service' is for.

Honored Contributor

About a year ago, I packed up my broken Eterna Gold chain, wrote a check for $6.95, added my proof of purchase, and mailed it off to the Aurafin Co in Tamarac, FL to be repaired.   In about 8 weeks I received a padded envelope with my broken chain, my proof of purchase and a form letter stating that I "forgot" to send $6.95 for shipping and handling.   My canceled check clearly showed it was processed by Aurafin, and I immediately mailed a copy of my check back to the company in an effort to try to get my chain repaired.   It has been a true waste of my time, as there was no response from the company by mail, and I was never able to reach a person thru their 800 number.   I left several voicemails that were never returned.

This experience did it with Eterna Gold for me.   

Esteemed Contributor

I had a bangle that did dent and I sent it in for a repair or replacement.  They replaced the bangle with no problems.  I am sorry some of you had issues.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Eterna Gold was sold to one of the mega corporations .I really liked Eterna gold but I've noticed that the clearnce items seem to also have poor ratings. I never noticed that with the Eterna Gold from a few years ago.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe, maybe not.  Could just be part of the overall change in what shoppers are buying nowsdays.  My last EG purchase was years and years ago -  their collection of 4 bangles.  I'm hardly even looking at gold any longer, let alone buying it.

I know in my town, the largest, oldest jewelry store closed over a year ago, another one now is open only 4 days each week, a third has switched more than half of its store space into better costume jewelry instead of carrying all fine jewelry in big collections, and several small shops that had opened within this century just diusappeared.

Tough road to go - selling jewelry on a big scale these days.