Honored Contributor

Ok, maybe it’s not a problem, but I was just perusing some silver earrings on the Zulilly site , and I realized I don’t need any more. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean I will stop buying, but it did stop me this morning. My jewelry box is full of every length and style of silver earrings, ( I don’t wear gold anymore)  It’s so stupid, because I’m drawn to the same type of earring, and really how many do 

I need. I guess, I’d better not tune in on Big Bonanza Silver Day. LOL 😁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Ok, maybe it’s not a problem, but I was just perusing some silver earrings on the Zulilly site , and I realized I don’t need any more. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean I will stop buying, but it did stop me this morning. My jewelry box is full of every length and style of silver earrings, ( I don’t wear gold anymore)  It’s so stupid, because I’m drawn to the same type of earring, and really how many do 

I share your “problem “ but my loot  and browsing  is done in gold.

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I share your “problem “ but my loot  and browsing  is done in gold.

@IMW , I have a separate jewel box where I keep my gold jewelry, but when I got older I gravitated to silver , who knows why ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I keep buying hoops! I don't need anymore hoops but I always seem to find a pair that I want because they're different from the ones I already have. This behavior needs to stop...I think I may have an obsession...ya think??Woman LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Same with me, @QVCkitty1   I’ve been wearing Jai and James Avery together. And don’t recall the last time I wore my gold jewelry with the exception of my wedding set that I wear daily. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I keep buying hoops! I don't need anymore hoops but I always seem to find a pair that I want because they're different from the ones I already have. This behavior needs to stop...I think I may have an obsession...ya think??Woman LOL

@SilleeMee @Maybe  we should form a support group !😻

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Sign me up! Woman Very Happy @QVCkitty1 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Me, too. I have a drawer full of silver studs and hoops. Sometimes to fool myself, I put away 10 pr. for 6 months, take those out to wear and put away 10 others. It keeps me from wearing the same ones often and taking out the “surprise bag” is like having new earrings I forgot I had and purchasing more I certainly do not need.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Okay..I'm in...I just purchased some hoops from Zulily the other day and had to buy another jewelry box to house them Smiley LOL the box cost more than the earrings and then I find that I am wearing the same gold hoop every day. I confess...I may need intervention!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Sign me up! Woman Very Happy @QVCkitty1 

@SilleeMee @QVCkitty1   I could be the president of an earring support group. 😁