Occasional Contributor

Re: Does anyone still wear Pandora style bracelets

I HAVE TWO FULL BRACLETS AND A LOT INVESTED IN THEM. I TOO FOUND THE BRIGHTON TO BE MY FAVORITE. I THINK PEOLE HAVE QUIT WEARING THEM  BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY CHEAP COSTUME ONE IN STORES. I HAD LADY AT DOCTOR OFFICE COMMENT ON MINE AND SHE SAID THAT WAS REASON  SHE HAD QUIT WEARING HERS.LADY AT CHURCH HAS ARM FULL OF ANI AND ALEX..WISH I HAD INVESTED IN THOSE INSTEAD.

Super Contributor

alex and ani is made from brass, not the precious metal. They are cute, but not cute enough for me to wear.

I am a big silver fan, Trollbeads and Pandora fit well.

Honored Contributor

Yes I still wear them and didn't know they were not the thing anymore?

Valued Contributor

Pandora charm bracelet are nice. I perfer my two charm bracelet.The first one I put on a Tiffany kay basket weave link bracelet,the charms are about a inch to a 1/2 long.The charms are from my collection of pendants,Bixby heart,Lagos teddy bear and star, and heart,King baby angel wings, and a coin like angel cherub. The charms are 3 deteminal. I put them on with a 10mm thick stainless steel open ring ,I  had my jeweler soldered the rings.

The second one is on a lagos link bracelet with cross charms,this too the charms are 1/2 inch or larger.

This way my collection of pendants can be worn,instead of just always in my jewelry box.Too bad I can't do this with my ring collection😍.I have stop buying jewelry this year ,so far😊😊😊😊😊😊

Esteemed Contributor

I do....I have 3 bracelets and a necklace.....mostly Disney....

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother  I don't know if they're popular or not; I don't care either way. I have one created by my children and each charm holds a wonderful memory as they told me why they picked it out when they gave it to me. I wear it because it's a bracelet full of love and because I love it.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother I find jewelry choices in general are personal - what I like to wear might not appeal to anyone else.  I love the sentimentality of charm choices for a Pandora bracelet.  I wear my jewelry because I like it and it makes me happy whether or not anyone else cares for the style.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 TROLL bracelets and some beads for a 4th if I choose.  Before COVID,  I wore them ALL THE TIME!  LOVE THEM ... whether in fashion or not,  I don't care... I love my bracelets.  They are all completely full with beads/charms.   

Will wear them again once things turn around a little.  I even took off my engagement ring and diamond WR when COVID started and just wear my plain band.  Washing my hands as much as I did and do,  I don't want water under my rings for any length of time, and have to worry about hand cream and my rings.

Honored Contributor

They were very popular several years ago.  Not so much now.  I didn't like them as I like dangling charms.  So I don't own any Pandora style charm bracelets.  All my charm bracelets dangle.

Honored Contributor

I do have a Brighton charm bracelet which I love.  I have always wanted a Pandora but never received one or could bring myself to pay for starting one.  If I did have a Pandora and did not wear anymore I would pass it on down with some of the most significant charms for my life to my granddaughter.  While also including charms for her life.  Let it grow from there.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."