Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone still wear Pandora style bracelets

[ Edited ]

This question reminds me .....

When I was re-organizing my bookcases a couple of weeks ago, I found two boxes of jewelry that I forgot I had. 

(I know [!?!!!?!] - jewelry boxes in the bookcase - one of the many reasons for re-organizing.)

Anyway I found several of those leather bracelets with the slide charms. 

And a box with few wrist watches that need batteries.  I had wondered where these watches were ... now I know ... in the bookcase.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

When I was re-organizing my bookcases a couple of weeks ago, I found two boxes of jewelry thatI forgot I had. 

(I know [!?!!!?!] - jewelry boxes in the bookcase - one of the many reasons for re-organizing.)

And a box with few wrist watches that need batteries.  I had wondered where these watches were ... now I know ... in the bookcase.

When I bought my new car and was transferring all from the old to the new I discovered a plastic store bag deep in my console.  It was filled with all my old watches and necklace chains that needed batteries or some other repair work.  I did bring it into my home and not leave it in my new car but for the life of me I have know Idea where I put it.  Must be with the all "missing socks" from the dryer.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

When I was re-organizing my bookcases a couple of weeks ago, I found two boxes of jewelry thatI forgot I had. 

When I bought my new car and was transferring all from the old to the new I discovered a plastic store bag deep in my console.  It was filled with all my old watches and necklace chains that needed batteries or some other repair work.  I did bring it into my home and not leave it in my new car but for the life of me I have know Idea where I put it.  Must be with the all "missing socks" from the dryer.

... and the Tupperware lids...

Honored Contributor

I have a Pandora plus a Brighton style charm bracelet which is similar.  This year I haven't worn them too much but maybe I will when the weather gets warm.

Last year my DH bought me a small engraved heart charm from Etsy to go on my bracelet. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother 

Are they still popular?   I thought I was pretty well-versed on different styles of jewelry but I'd never heard of these until someone mentioned them here.     Basically, they are just charm bracelets, right? 

Contributor

I haven't worn much jewelry this past year with Covid. I often wear my Pandora bracelet in winter as it is heavy with glass beads and charms.  It is personal and when I wear it I get lots of compliments. I gave one to my grandaughter too.

Regular Contributor

Here are mine!  I wear them every day.  (sorry pic is blurry) 

004.JPG