Respected Contributor

Does anyone still wear Pandora style bracelets

I have one with six charms. Not the Pandora brand but a look alike. When I open my jewelry box I see it and think, Why don't I wear that more often? One reason is that the snake chain pulls the tiny hairs on my arm 😕 that said, are these still popular in your opinion?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone still wear Pandora style bracelets

i dont have one, but my daughters do. they each have a xmas themed bracelet, they each have a "regular" themed bracelet, and they each have a disney themed bracelet..

one of my daughters also likes their rings and purchases those.

we have two stores close by to purchase pandora items and there is an outlet store at the beach.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have so many Pandora bracelets & charms and unfortunately don't wear any of them anymore. I've created my own of other bracelets forms and charms from so many places. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have any but my daughter has three of them.  They are full of charms and beads. She wears hers a lot.

I should mention that she works in an upscale jewelry store.  All three bracelets and most of the charms she was awarded by selling X amount of Pandora products.  

They are still popular and some charms are sought after and there is a waiting list for them.

Trusted Contributor

I have a pandora charm bracelet that my son bought for me.  He added different charms to it for Christmas, birthday, Mothers Day etc.  Its very beautiful and special.  

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

I have one with six charms. Not the Pandora brand but a look alike. When I open my jewelry box I see it and think, Why don't I wear that more often? One reason is that the snake chain pulls the tiny hairs on my arm 😕 that said, are these still popular in your opinion?

I've never had a Pandora bracelet but it seems like I still see them advertised and often see people wearing what I think are Pandora bracelets.
I have some chains I don't wear because they catch on my hair. Maybe if you want to wear the bracelet again wax that one area on your arm. 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1  hey that's a good 💡 idea!

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I sometimes wear my bangle with my Tree of Life charm. I have the long pendant and it's gorgeous, so I wear them together. 

Honored Contributor

I have several and wear them all. Many are holiday themed.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

I have one each charm represents something significant to me....thank you for reminding me that I have one..ha... I haven't worn it in a long time.....maybe because I haven't gone any where in a long time ....ha... but I will be getting it out of the draw...and begin wearing it again...even if its just around the house...ha...