Honored Contributor

Re: Do you accessorize?

[ Edited ]

Aside from my wedding rings, always pierced earrings and a watch.  Sometimes a necklace, rarely a bracelet.  I love scarves and have a few but I wear them as functional items to keep my neck warm and not as an "accessory."

Honored Contributor

Yes.   I never "leave home without"  earrings, two rings, watch and bracelet.  I have pierced ears and ether wear studs or small hoops, depending on outfit and where I'm gong.

I'll wear a necklace OR scarf.  

I feel naked without accessories.

@FlowerBear... check around you can find some hypoallergenic earrings ...  Amazon, JCP, Dress Barn ... just to name a few sources.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love jewelry and accessories.  I wear earrings everyday and have since I was 11 or 12.  I wear my wedding set on my left hand but I always wear ring that coordinates with my outfit on my right hand.  I often wear a pendant or necklace but that depends on the outfit.  If I'm going out, I wear a watch.  Sometimes a bracelet but generally don't wear a bracelet even though I have a nice collection.  I have silk scarves that sometimes wear, again depending on where I am going and the outfit.  I can't imagine not accessorizing my outfits and I can't imagine not trying to be stylish.  

Respected Contributor

I just love gemstones, color, and basically anything that sparkles, so just call me a diva!  I think we all could use a little color and sparkle, especially as we get older.  I would never think of going out of the house without earrings, a necklace/pendant, 2 rings on each hand, and bracelets on both wrists.  I wouldn't feel dressed, and I enjoy looking at the rings and bracelets myself.  I have a lot of accumulated jewelry and it does no one any good just sitting in a box!

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@2blonde  I feel as you do.  I always wear earrings, bracelets, ankle bracelet and one ring on each hand.  I love color also.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I accessorize. I used to work for the store with the little blue boxes. I love jewelry and limit how much I wear at one time but I do love my diamonds and wear them during the day.

Honored Contributor

I have very short hair so I need to wear an earring every day. I love jewelry,I wear the same 2 artisan crafted bracelets every day too. When I go out I just layer on more bracelets, at least 2 rings and maybe a necklace.

Respected Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

@2blonde  I feel as you do.  I always wear earrings, bracelets, ankle bracelet and one ring on each hand.  I love color also.  

@Fiero Woman  Good for you!  BTW, I used to own a 1987 Fiero back in the day!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I wear diamond studs in my second piercing every day, usually with a 1" hoop. A watch on one wrist, a Diamonique tennis bracelet on the other. Always wear an Affinity angel wing ring on my left hand (it reminds me of my angels looking out for me!).  I change out the ring on my right ring finger. And always have my thumb rings on!

Honored Contributor

Totally bums me that I no longer accessorize like I did when I was working. Now retirement renders nowhere for me to get dolled up with full jewelry spectrum.  Too bad for me because I have lots of great fashion jewelry pieces and I do miss wearing them.