Respected Contributor

Do you accessorize?

[ Edited ]

I dont wear necklaces or bracelets. I wear a ring much of the time. I dont wear accessories or try to be stylish lol.  I cant wear earrings in my pierced ears due to they hurt so bad from what they are made of I guess or they react to me.

Honored Contributor

Yes--I wear earrings and necklaces all the time, but not rings or bracelets---my hands are just plain ugly with horrible nails so I never want to have them be a focus. But earrings are a must for me. 

Respected Contributor

I go through phases. Most of the time, no. But recently I've fallen in love with some bracelets and necklaces that are SUPER easy to get on and off and that makes a big difference for me.

I really fell in love with some of the Lola Rose jewelry and have bought two matching necklace and bracelet sets and I do make an effort to wear those.  The colors and the ease of wear really appealed to me.

During the last silver special, I bought the Diamond Cut Bead Bracelet in all three colors and I've worn them every day this month. Sometimes I wear the rose gold and the gold, sometimes the rose gold and the silver, sometimes all three. I love them so much I'm going back for the matching necklace in rose gold.

I used to wear rings more often, but now I wear nail polish and I like shades that are iridescent, color shifting, or otherwise unique. Because that that, I don't wear rings as often because they compete. My nails are my jewelry now. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wear my cross pendant all the time unless I take it off to wear a different necklace. Of course - wedding ring all the time too. If I get dressed up a bit or a lot then on goes the jewelry. Necklaces,earrings and a rt hand ring for sure. Usually a watch or a bracelet.

Respected Contributor

Oh, yes....I love accessories and especially jewelry. I wear studs or fashion earrings and my favorites are bracelets and rings. I love to stack my bracelets. 

Respected Contributor

I love to wear a sharp looking watch.  I also like bracelets.  But, a watch is a must every day.

Respected Contributor

I do, but not as much as when I was working. Since I retired, I usually don’t wear any jewelry in the house. When I leave the house, I wear earrings, a watch and my medic alert bracelet. If I’m meeting someone for lunch or if DH and I are going out, I’ll add necklaces and nice bracelets. Although I own them, I rarely wear scarves. I just can’t seem to arrange them as nicely as my friends. 

Honored Contributor

On my left hand watch and wedding ring.

On right hand, ring color matches stud earrings and a couple of bracelets.

Cross necklace most days except for necklace to match other jewelry.

ive collected over the years so that’s my only dress up nowadays.

Trusted Contributor

I never wear necklaces...but always my diamond studs in my ears and a ring on almost every finger.  Bracelets and watches I wear occasionally.  I love my Isaac ceramic watches and my Ripka watch, alex and anis occasionally.

Handbag always always always.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for accessories or whether anyone thinks I'm "stylish".  I wear clothing I like.  I have 5 ear piercings so I wear earrings nearly every day but no other jewelry.  I do have some rings but don't like the feel of them.  Scarves are another thing I have no use for as well as handbags to accessorize.  I also wear my Garmin activity tracker all the time but not an accessory but a necessity for me.