Valued Contributor

Re: Disappointed in QVC and Affinity

Sorry to hear about the stones falling out but when most of this line is made in China the only option the Q can offer is a return for a refund...they have no in house jewelry repair department and there is no way they will send it back to China for a repair. Personally when the Q started not telling us where these items are made I decided to not purchase because I do not want my jewelry to be stamped made in China! Even the online shots have been blurred so we cannot see the country of origin...so much for full disclosure!

Occasional Contributor

Hi All, just had to say, after seeing a bit of gem day and how high the prices are I hope people are prepared to get the cold shoulder from Q if anything goes wrong later.
Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Minkah said: Hi All, just had to say, after seeing a bit of gem day and how high the prices are I hope people are prepared to get the cold shoulder from Q if anything goes wrong later.

Please send defective items back even if it's past the 30 day or extended holiday return policy time period. People have said on here many times that QVC will refund your money MINUS the ORIGINAL shipping on it/them. At least you'll get a refund on the original purchase price.

Respected Contributor

OP--Thank you for the heads up. This has happened to a couple rings of mine of various gemstones, so they are now just worth the gold value. Sad. The only thing to do in the face of this is to buy jewelry that is so cheap you kind of accept it will break someday. Fashion jewelry.

Occasional Contributor

I have purchased many Affinity rings and earrings and never had incidents with missing stones, but thanks for the heads up.